Sponsorship hard copies ?

Guest The Coyne Family

Guest The Coyne Family

Hi everyone i submitted my online application on the 13th of April this year and i sent off my hard copies that evening, then the volcano erupted so id imagine the post was delayed by a week or so in getting to oz. So my question is this. does SA notify you when they receive the hard copies or do you not hear from them until a decision on your application is made ? Ive checked the online tracking and is says "online application completed and submitted 13/04/10" sorry i know its a silly question I'm just getting nervous about the 15th of may deadline.

Thanks,

Maria.x

Guest snowy10

I'm in the same boat as you (seem to remember your name from the TRA "how long" threads!!).

I sent my documents by courier so could track them myself, they were delayed by the volcano but were signed for today.

The SA tracking page has not changed yet but will post again if I see any changes.

Good luck

Michael

Guest cruise

Hi Maria. I am in the same boat too. I sent mine on 19/4 and called them on Tue and they have not yet received the documents. I have been advised to wait until Monday now. Hope this helps. Nick

Guest snowy10
I'm in the same boat as you (seem to remember your name from the TRA "how long" threads!!).

I sent my documents by courier so could track them myself, they were delayed by the volcano but were signed for today.

The SA tracking page has not changed yet but will post again if I see any changes.

Good luck

Michael

Just checked the status of my SA sponsorship and the screen now states that documents have arrived, this change only took 1 day from when the documents were signed for from DHL.

Guest The Coyne Family

Hi guys, thanks a million for the replies, i just checked the online status, no change, think ill do the same and wait till Monday night to ring them. Great news for you Micheal not too long now.

Best of luck yo you both.

Maria.x

Guest Vicki

Eeeeck?

Now I'm worried do the hard copies need to be there by the 14th as well? I was assuming (maybe foolishly) that the electronic application was needed by the 14th and the rest would just follow along?

Well thank goodness I read this thread - just checked it out and it is!

Vicki

Guest The Coyne Family

Hi Vicky I'm sure if you post them in the next few days they will arrive in time maybe use a courier if i was doing it again i think I'd use one the uncertainty is killing me. Best of luck.

Maria.x

Guest Vicki

Thanks Maria

Yes I will definately use a courier service given the time factor and have checked it out and they say it should be OK. I'm just sat here so relieved that I had read this thread! I have been in overdrive trying to check everything out.

I hope your mail gets there OK - there should be plenty of time.

Vicki

Guest The Coyne Family

Hi everyone,

Just an update , as i said i sent my hard copies off on the 13th of April, so more than a little worried as 21 days had passed and SA still hadn't received them, i e mailed to see what the story was, they told me to resend all the documents again ASAP..... needless to say this time i used a courier so they hopefully should have them by Tuesday. How's everyone else doing did you hear anything yet???