175 Processing Times

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Took us 11 months start to finish and I am on the essential skills list, we also colour scanned all our documents.

Some people have taken less time than this, some more, doesn't seem to be a pattern!!

Caroline

Guest ReadyPenny

Thanks Caroline - rather disappointing news thought it might be quicker than that. Hubby is on SOL/MODL too and has already got a job. The guy is Oz is desperate for us to get there and so are we but you know how it is!

cheers

Mandy

Does anyone know how long a 175 takes? We will be doing it online end September/early October. When are we likely to get the golden ticket?

ours took 4 months (not including skills assess which took 6 weeks.)

I don't think there is a pattern just luck by the sounds of things!!

If need any help let me know.

debs

Guest ReadyPenny

Cheers Lindsey - I need it!! We have been VERY lucky so far with everything concerned since we made decision. If you look at my signature you will see what I mean. Everything has been in our favour, I hope the last piece of the puzzle falls nicely into place!!!

thanks again

mandy