Visa subclass 475

Guest 0125dannydanny

Guest 0125dannydanny

I have been back on the mmigraton website tonight and found out I only have 120 points if I had 3 years skill experience in the last 4 years, I have not as had a break from working as a Chef/cook.

So I looked at the skilled Rgional sponsored provisional (subclass 475) visa...this sounds good..if I read right I only need 12 months recent experience and to be sponsored by a state agency..100 points needed and got.

But I'm not sure what this is?? I'm guessing its going to live somewhere less poplur?..if so does Adelaide come under this? (heck I'd even put up with Darwin 4 two years if that got me in!)

if right..how andwhere doI go to get this state sponsorship? AND what happens when the 3 year provisonal visa runs out? would i have to come out of the country?

sorry to be a pain so soon with these questions but I'd really like to get the ballrolling this year.

This is the link to know more about SA provisional sponsored visa.

http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/centric/migrate_from_overseas/about_immigration_sa1.jsp

Basically, 475 visa gives you 3 years to live in regional Australia, in SA, Adelaide is included. After living for 2 years and work for 12 months, you can then apply for a permanent visa.

Cheers

Wijaya

Just to add to Wijaya's suggestions, DIAC is now giving highest priorities for processing 475 visas above all else.

My Timeline:

VETASSESS received 21/08/08; SIR Received 13/11/08; E-Visa 475 lodged 24/12/08. Now waiting for 13 Feb 2009.