Flights booked!

Guest rich

Guest rich

After resolving a visa kerfuffle and getting confirmation of the littl'uns visa, we have booked our flights! 4th August... We'll be in the air on our wedding anniversary but I can think of worse places to be!!!

Really excited but simultaneously a sick feeling in the stomach pondering all the things yet to be done, farewells to be said and uncertainties ahead.

I'm handing in my notice this week and work have said if it doesn't work out i've always a job here, which is nice, but makes me feel even more emotional.

I know the sun doesn't always shine brighter on the other side, but here's to hoping he makes a prolonged appearance!:D

Rich

Well done! It's a weird feeling booking one way flights isn't it!? We're heading out at the end of Aug and my hubby is a English Teacher too - maybe you'll bump into each other at an Interview or something!! Do you know where you want to settle? Do you both have any rellys in Adelaide? Sorry ... just being nosy as usual!:biglaugh: Good look with it all anyway , Jacinta

Congratualtions an the visa and booking the flights the time will fly by (in a good way) we had 4 months inbetween getting the visa and then flying and by the end we wish we had booked earlier flights :idea: Dont worry as it will all fall into place cause it has too so enjoy x

have fun with all the last bits of organising and see you when you arrive.

kath x.

Guest kangomik

Hey well done.

The time will fly by.

I still remember that mixed feeling of excitement and the gut churning thought of moving.

It's all about steps, not the pop group, but breaking it up into steps. The leaving doo is the biggy, the rest is planning and packing. Oh and researching all those things you forgotten to research!

Best of luck with it all, and bring the woolies, it will be chilly for a short while.

Guest Lisajonesey

Hey Rich!

Your next few weeks are going to be full of ups and downs, I reckon.

We're flying out in 3 weeks, and have had to say goodbye to some of the extended family already.. That was really sad, but I'm glad I did it early.

On the bright side.. only 2 weeks left in work, and me and the boyfriend CAN'T WAIT to leave!

How have your parents and other family members took the news that you're moving?

What part are you moving to?

Would be interested in meeting up for a coffee or beer when you guys arrive!

Lisa & Rich.

Guest ben&sharon

Hmmm - sounds like you've been having fun....:err:

Big congratulations on booking the flights!! We've a bit of a hold up in the house sale, but we should be over there around the same time, if everything goes to plan - put our names down for a celebratory beer as well!!

Sharon.