Need cake maker/decorator in Golden Grove areas??

Guest Fancy a Beer

Guest Greg & Dani

Hi Fancy a Beer,

I'm a pastry chef, but in Glenelg. I'd be more than happy to make you whatever cake you like, just let me know what you want and when you need it for. I don't think it would be a problem to get it to you either. If you interested please contact me on 0450479922

Dani.

Cold Rock in Tea Tree Plaza for a great ice cream cake, decorated with you choice of toppings and words! My favourite by the way (in case you're stuck for what to order!) is layers of Ferrero Rocher, Creamy Vanilla, and Chocolate Ice Cream, with crushed maltesers mixed in, and more maltesers or flake on the top!

Guest ReadyPenny

Dont know where Golden Grove is, in relation to Woodcroft. Try a PM to Trakki,she makes all kinds of novelty cakes and I have tasted one of hers, delicious!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmm am hungry now just thinking about it. She is a mum herself and therefore knows all the things the kids are into!!!!

Mandy

Guest Fancy a Beer
Hi Fancy a Beer,

I'm a pastry chef, but in Glenelg. I'd be more than happy to make you whatever cake you like, just let me know what you want and when you need it for. I don't think it would be a problem to get it to you either. If you interested please contact me on 0450479922

Dani.

Hi thanks sent you a pm

Guest Fancy a Beer
Dont know where Golden Grove is, in relation to Woodcroft. Try a PM to Trakki,she makes all kinds of novelty cakes and I have tasted one of hers, delicious!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmm am hungry now just thinking about it. She is a mum herself and therefore knows all the things the kids are into!!!!

Mandy

Thanks for that I spoke to her but she is to far away from me whcih is a big shame!!

Guest katieb
Hi Fancy a Beer,

Dani.

Hi,

I am also looking for a birthday cake for my son's 1st birthday in a few months. Am looking for a Thomas the Tank engine themed cake. Is this something that you would be interested in? I also live near the Golden Grove area.

Thanks

Katie