we are Poms get us out of here.

Guest dglamoore

Guest dglamoore

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are not too far behind you in the queue so with any luck it won't be much longer :lol:

Good luck with the organising and now when you watch yourselves on tv next week you know you will be back there before long :lol:

Lisa (on smiley overload :D:D )

Guest paulocon

Congratulations, Ashton family!!

Looking forward to seeing you all on tv - wanted down under. You obviously liked what you saw in Adelaide to make you want to go for it now!! Just curious as to what areas of Adelaide did you look at while you were there and what area have you finally settled for?

Paul

Guest donna T

Hi Ashtons - just seen you on the telly - you made me cry lots!!!

The houses you looked at were fab - bit out of my price range though!

Glad you made the decision to move - hope to see you there

Where are you going to live do you know yet?

Donna

Guest The Ashtons

Looking forward to seeing you all on tv - wanted down under. You obviously liked what you saw in Adelaide to make you want to go for it now!! Just curious as to what areas of Adelaide did you look at while you were there and what area have you finally settled for?

Paul

The south of the CBD is looking more likely when we first looked at Adelaide months ago i saw Happy Valley was a suburb and as been in my mind ever since we had a drive round when out their and it is nice but after all not many suburbs are bad.I have allways done things feet first and worried later so we will probably have 10 rentals before we find the ideal area.

Guest The Ashtons
Hi Ashtons - just seen you on the telly - you made me cry lots!!!

The houses you looked at were fab - bit out of my price range though!

Glad you made the decision to move - hope to see you there

Where are you going to live do you know yet?

Donna

No Donna that wasnt us we r on the 26th but Adelaid looked good didnt it.

Guest Martyn & Carol

Donna,

Are you able to tape any of these for us? Would do it myself, but since our son left on his gap year we can't tune in the video!

Cheers!

Carol

Guest donna T

Hi Carol

I have a couple on tape that you can borrow but my Dad is having to do it for us as ours doesn't tape. They don't want to get up early every day so I may not get all episodes - you are more than welcome to the ones I have though!

Guest Guest75
I Have saved these on DVD so anyone wants a copy please pm me :lol:

Lisa :D

I'd love to see this programme.

When one of you lot arrives I'd appreciate a loan :-)

I reckon the ABC of Foxtel's LIfestyle channel will show it eventually.

LOL

I can relate to some of the people on the series "No Going Back" a few years ago.

Guest Guest75

Paul

The south of the CBD is looking more likely when we first looked at Adelaide months ago i saw Happy Valley was a suburb and as been in my mind ever since we had a drive round when out their and it is nice but after all not many suburbs are bad.I have allways done things feet first and worried later so we will probably have 10 rentals before we find the ideal area.

Hiya Ashtons :-)

Good luck with your move here.

Hope you find the right suburb.

You are the talk of Adelaide Brits I see ;-)

Are you the ones who stopped at Nick & Liz's place if I may be so nosey??

Hiya Tyke

Lisa is fab, you probably know that now, shes sure to loan them to you when she gets over in April

She'll read this tomorrow for sure & confirm

Goodnight, off to bed now. I've flitting between this screen & the yellow screen since about 7 o clock !! :)

Angela

Guest The Ashtons

Paul

Hiya Ashtons :-)

Good luck with your move here.

Hope you find the right suburb.

You are the talk of Adelaide Brits I see ;-)

Are you the ones who stopped at Nick & Liz's place if I may be so nosey??

Yes Tyke we did stop in Nick & Liz's and may i say how nice it was 2.

PS all this talk about us being on TV this friday makes me fell like a celeb if so get me out of here. :lol: :lol: :lol: