Anyone about to make a large purchase in Ikea???

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I have a gift card with $150 on it and nothing to buy:unsure: and wondered if someone would like to buy it off me for cash! (pebble payers need not apply!:biglaugh:)

Guest sarahsmartiepants
I don't believe it ..... I've found the woman of my dreams !!!!!!! One who has NOTHING to buy !!!!!!!:biglaugh:
Really you dream of me!?!?!;)

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Oh buggar...if only you'd asked a month ago....Hannah/Me spent a fortune there last month!
Oh well never mind Lorraine, thanks anyway x

Guest sarahsmartiepants

No, no offers just want the money for it instead, if not I can hold on to it, no dramas!

My daughter returned an item for me but forgot to take the reciept so I got a card instead:mad:

Guest massive

keep hold of it hun at the end of the $149 fo $149 we might be in adelaide but we're all still poms at as far as i can see thats nawt for nawt

Guest sarahsmartiepants
:biglaugh::biglaugh: Are you joking??
NO! Like I said thought there might be someone out there who would of done it as a favour......... Lorraine would have but I was too late to catch her, no worries I will keep it, I am sure there will be a time for me to spend it !

Guest sarahsmartiepants
keep hold of it hun at the end of the $149 fo $149 we might be in adelaide but we're all still poms at as far as i can see thats nawt for nawt
I guess that would depend on how you look at it ...you want something for nothing???

As I said I was looking for a favour........and what difference does us being poms make?

NO! Like I said thought there might be someone out there who would of done it as a favour......... Lorraine would have but I was too late to catch her, no worries I will keep it, I am sure there will be a time for me to spend it !

And i would have happily done the favour......for $149...wouldn't have crossed my mind to even ask for money off!!!

P***s me off that people are always looking for what they can get out of it...........maybe i am too soft and that's why i am always skint!!!:biglaugh:

Guest Lulujim

Oh dear - :embarrassed: Didn't mean to p*** anyone off!!

I just thought the way it was posted originally, to me it didn't seem like Sarah was asking a favour - but wanting a quick sale.

Nevermind!

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I have been thinking about this today and no lulujim you havent pissed me off at all you asked a simple question, maybe I should have worded my original post better. It was the other 2 posts. I was just asking for a favour but there are some people who would expect something for nothing.

This site is too help people and I wonder how much info some people have got off of here for free because they have asked a question and someone has written the answer as a favour?:biglaugh:. If everyone wanted something for nothing then this site and others like it would not exist

Guest Fancy a Beer
I have been thinking about this today and no lulujim you havent pissed me off at all you asked a simple question, maybe I should have worded my original post better. It was the other 2 posts. I was just asking for a favour but there are some people who would expect something for nothing.

This site is too help people and I wonder how much info some people have got off of here for free because they have asked a question and someone has written the answer as a favour?:biglaugh:. If everyone wanted something for nothing then this site and others like it would not exist

Guess my post was the one that "Pissed You off" :biglaugh:

You keep going on about people wanting something for nothing and maybe you should look at that statement because from where I looking it is you that wants something for nothing!

Why would someone on a forum go to all that effort to swap their cash for your card doing you a huge favour for absolutly nothing??

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Guess my post was the one that "Pissed You off" :biglaugh:

You keep going on about people wanting something for nothing and maybe you should look at that statement because from where I looking it is you that wants something for nothing!

Why would someone on a forum go to all that effort to swap their cash for your card doing you a huge favour for absolutly nothing??

Because they might want to HELP someone out for no gain to themself?? Is that such a strange thing?? They wouldnt have to go to any effort, except maybe a trip to the cash point!

Sometimes people do things just because it is kind or in this case helpfull, maybe you wouldnt understand that concept, I obviously dont know you so can only assume from your posts on the subject, which I think show your opinion on helping others pretty clearly

Actually I want something for SOMETHING! get it right if you are going to picky!:biglaugh:

Guest massive
I guess that would depend on how you look at it ...you want something for nothing???

As I said I was looking for a favour........and what difference does us being poms make?

Oh get over yourself it was a joke I have never wanted something for nothing

Guest the4hopes

Hi Sarah

Does it have to be spent in one go, or is it on a gift card? I have done this many times with friends when we have had an unwanted gift card.

Laura x

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Hi Sarah

Does it have to be spent in one go, or is it on a gift card? I have done this many times with friends when we have had an unwanted gift card.

Laura x

No they knock the amount off the card each purchse.