What next???!!!

Guest TC for short

Guest TC for short

Someone, somewhere, has it in for me! Those who know me will know that our Australian journey has been far from smooth, and that we are shortly returning to the UK.

I finished work today and, having sold my car, my (former) boss lent me his "spare" - an old BMW. I will now apologise to those of you who were caught in the rush-hour traffic-jam on Sturt Road caused by the two-car smash; I was tail-end-Charlie in the usual queue for the lights when a taxi smashed into the back of me. He appeared to have been messing with his GPS (I saw it dangling in his footwell) & didn't even see me - no braking whatsoever. I'm a bit sore, the car is almost certainly a write-off & I have the joy of telling my boss when he gets home from holiday! CLUCKING BELLS!

Packers arrive tomorrow!

Nil carborundum illegitimae?

Spleen vented!

TC :mad:

Guest Lisajonesey

OH NO!

Sorry to hear you are having a really bad time at the minute.

I think it comes in waves though, so imagine all the good luck you will have when you return to the UK.

Why are you moving back?

I wish you the very best of luck with the move. Hopefully you'll feel more settled soon.

Lisa.x

Guest mayjess

TC , I know you must be feeling a tad stressed at the moment to put it lightly! but its only a car-your still alive, thats more important & you had no control over that accident, your boss will prob be more concerned about you. Stay positive like others have said, its hard work, dealing with moving bk home, I know better than most! but it`l all be ok.

Take care

Mayjess