Snuggies - do you have one?

Guest Emu

Me and my hubby have a $5 bet for the first of us to spot someone (I mean a bogan, or is it bogon?) wearing one to the shops! I've never seen Snuggies, Snugglies, Cuddlies or whatever, advertised here before - they're very, very strange.

I've already won the bet to spot the first swine flu face mask. Saw a guy driving a car down Panalatinga Road, Woodcroft, wearing one last Saturday!

Now if only he'd had a Snuggly on too!

Guest Trakki

Saw these in cheap as chips today. wondered what they were for. They seem to be a blanket sewn together but with sleeve holes!!!Strange

They were dead serious (at work) saying that they own it and it's very confortable, that we should try it and they were thinking to wear it to the footbal. This girl said she went camping and there was this whole family wearing it.

Apparently there is one that you put over your head, can't remember the name now ...

Me and my hubby have a $5 bet for the first of us to spot someone (I mean a bogan, or is it bogon?) wearing one to the shops! I've never seen Snuggies, Snugglies, Cuddlies or whatever, advertised here before - they're very, very strange.

I've already won the bet to spot the first swine flu face mask. Saw a guy driving a car down Panalatinga Road, Woodcroft, wearing one last Saturday!

Now if only he'd had a Snuggly on too!

Can you imagine someone wearing a Snuggie with a face mask? That would be hilarious! :jiggy:

aren't they just dressing gowns worn back to front? I hate to say it but I would probably buy one if it opened at the front rather than the back , depending on how cold it gets of course - It will be my first winter so I have no idea how cold it gets and we have no central heating! Roll on spring / summer.

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Me and my daughter saw the ad on tv a few weeks back and our jaws just dropped, we then thoguht perhaps it was p take then decided they were back to front dressing gowns.

We were then in shock to see them featured on Rove this week and them all dressed up in back to front dressing gowns!:biglaugh:

Guest Aussie pat

There has been another ad on the TV recently for suits made out of what looked like duvets. Can't remember the name of the product but the couple sitting on the sofa wearing them looked like Mr Blobby. Has anyone else seen this ad? Hope you don't all rush out to buy one! Can't imagine anyone wearing them out and about though.

Guest Aussie pat
Hi Aussie Pat, if you see it again, let us know the name ...

Hi Emu,

I'll let you know if I see the ad again. Will try and remember the name. I think I saw the ads during one of those am chat shows when I was doing the ironing.

Guest Admar72
Hi,

I have to share this with you guys, because I think is quite funny.

Did u know the aussies wear these? i laughed out loud when i saw it on tv and at work people admited that they wear it, old and young, that they even do parties where everybody wears them ...

https://www.snuggie.com.au/default.aspx

Ha ha ha Just saw the advert and thought "what the"....... My guess is that women could probably get away with wearing a snuggie (not that i'm being sexist at all) but if I saw my hubbie in one of those I would most certainly p**s myself laughing. They almost look like a monks cloak. Strange.....

Guest Jo&Phil

Tee hee ....... I was going to post 'no and no' to your questions but ....it seems that they're more popular than I imagined. Surely your back would get cold if you wore it? Perhaps you could ask your colleagues at work ......?:idea: