Free Bricks!!

Guest SA Great

Guest SA Great

Hey Guys,

If anyone wants approx. 130 free bricks for nothing then let me know. They are red bricks and new but I don't need them anymore and will throw them out next weekend unless anyone wants them. You will need to collect them as I don't have a trailer.

Hi,

I'm in Woodcroft but they are for my mum who is in Happy Valley. Her name is Anne. If you call her on 0424 424559 she will sort out a time that is good for you and come and get them. Or if it suits you better leave a number and she can call you. Whatever is best.

Thanks

Karen

Guest SA Great
Hi,

I'm in Woodcroft but they are for my mum who is in Happy Valley. Her name is Anne. If you call her on 0424 424559 she will sort out a time that is good for you and come and get them. Or if it suits you better leave a number and she can call you. Whatever is best.

Thanks

Karen

No worries....will give her a ring