Have you seen a Ben 10 Overnight Bag or Sleeping Bag anywhere?

Guest Fancy a Beer

Guest Fancy a Beer

The only two things on my Sons birthday wish list is a Ben 10 Bag with Wheels on it and a Ben 10 Sleeping Bag!

Cant seem to find either any where, looked on Ebay and can find one in the UK but cost of item and then postage is a bit steep!! Just wondered if anyone seen them on their travels???

Guest salisbury massive

Suzie

There is a stall at Ingle Farm next to my Coles thats got loads of Ben 10 stuff, It was there all last week and I'm sure its there this week, I haven't been in since monday though. They definately had Ben 10 Sleeping bags or doonas in bags and PJ's

Jo

Guest UzinOz

There is a stall in Colonades at Noarlunga next to Wendys that sell like a bed in a bag, they had wrestling, dora and I'm sure they had Ben 10, they were $30.

Good luck

Jackie

Guest Lisado

Hiya

I would try Amazon. We have bought loads of things off there for the kids that we can't get in the shops. I would also try the Internet there is a character website but I cant remember the name. I got my wee girl Toto from wiz of oz from there as youcant get him in the shops

I think there is also a site called AtoZ kids - I have bought stuff from there as well

Lisa