Omg - Weve Sold

Guest happy-jools

Guest happy-jools

Well weve only just gone and Sold the house today.

OMG, OMG, OMG.

We dont have a visa too. This is pretty scary, but exiting too.

Worst case scenario, No Visa, Steve Losing Job in Oct, and No House.

But on the positive side, we R Going to Australia in Jan 08, Fingers Crossed.xxx

:o:o

OMG, OMG, OMG.

We dont have a visa too. This is pretty scary, but exiting too.

Worst case scenario, No Visa, Steve Losing Job in Oct, and No House.

But on the positive side, we R Going to Australia in Jan 08, Fingers Crossed.xxx

Good news its another step closer, never know there is always the tent on the camp site near the meet, im sure u can stay there:):D

Guest graandjac

:DAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i guess thats how you feel but great news hope the rest goes as well can toast you at the meet, now the race is on !!!.

Cheers Graham & Jacqui

Guest dglamoore

Hi Julia

That is fantastic news for you :D One less thing to worry about now when you do get that visa :P See you on this side next year !!!!

Lisa:cool:

Guest happy-jools

Well is 5.48am on Wednesday morning and Ive just looked through the posts.

Thanks for all the replies, and Im still thinking AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGG.

But I am very exited.

Graham & Jac. The race does seem to be on now, and I know I started this race thing as a Joke, but hurry up and catch up then I wont feel so scared.

One thing. Arnt rental properties charging really high prices to rent (in England, so as there is no confusion). Compared to our mortgage were going to be skint. Looks like my mam and dad may be putting us up!!!

Steve may have to live with his friend. His is devestated about that (Not!!!!)

;);)

Guest grants

Well done with selling the house.:o:o

We are still struggling with selling ours and we have the visas. Hoping to go in early 2008 if anybody ever decides to buy.

How long was your property on the market. It seems that houses in our price bracket in Devon just do not appear to be moving at present (i.e. not 1st timer buyer property). It is a worry with interest rates rising and I just hoped to god there is not a property crash before we manage to sell as this would be a disaster.

Still we just have to hope the next viewer will love it and not make a silly offer. We did have an offer £30K below asking from some joker who thought we were desparate to sell as emigrating but at that time we didn't even have the visas.

Good luck to all other fellow vendors trying to sell :P:p

Jan (45) Midwife

Shane (45) Loss adjuster

Oliver 13

Gabriella 9

Visa application sent 28.2.07

visa granted 3.07.07

Guest ali@51
Well is 5.48am on Wednesday morning and Ive just looked through the posts.

Thanks for all the replies, and Im still thinking AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGG.

But I am very exited.

Graham & Jac. The race does seem to be on now, and I know I started this race thing as a Joke, but hurry up and catch up then I wont feel so scared.

One thing. Arnt rental properties charging really high prices to rent (in England, so as there is no confusion). Compared to our mortgage were going to be skint. Looks like my mam and dad may be putting us up!!!

Steve may have to live with his friend. His is devestated about that (Not!!!!)

If you can face it it might be worth looking at static caravan sights I have heard some wil do really good long rentals ie few months

Guest ralph n bev

OMG, OMG, OMG.

Fantastic news Jules, Brilliant , how long has it been for sale ?

Weve not even got ours up yet!!Waiting till after the recci.

About the expensive rents for houses,Do look into the static caravan rental, my mum n dad did it before they downsized last year, (they are not the camping caravan type , i can tell you too;)) for 3.5 months.

It worked out a lot cheaper and with it being out of season by the time you'd need it , cheaper still!!

They are roomier than you think.

Bev x

Guest happy-jools

Good ideas about the static caravans.

Unfortunately not many in the Sunderland area. Not many people in their right minds would come to Sunderland for a holiday. Would they????

In reply to how long has house been up for sale. Since begining of June. Which I guess doesnt sound long. We only has two viewings on it, and the second one bought it.:o

Fingers crossed tho, I dont want to Jinks everything.xx

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Congratulations on the house sale:)

Hope it all goes through smoothly.

I think this is one of the most difficult parts of the process as you have to way up selling too soon and in our case living with in-laws or not being able to go to Oz as soon as you would like.

We are thinking of putting ours on the market in about a month but with interest rates as they are who knows how quickly it will sell.

Rachel

Guest tiger fan

congrats on the house sale! we put ours on the market today so i hope it goes as quickly. already have visas just waiting to marry off our daughter and then we can go at the drop of a hat. scary business this emigrating lark!

Guest ralph n bev
Good ideas about the static caravans.

Unfortunately not many in the Sunderland area. Not many people in their right minds would come to Sunderland for a holiday. Would they????

In reply to how long has house been up for sale. Since begining of June. Which I guess doesnt sound long. We only has two viewings on it, and the second one bought it.:o

Fingers crossed tho, I dont want to Jinks everything.xx

Jules , i wouldnt have thought anyone would want to come to Wakefield , but theres a campsite with statics at Temple Newsome Park!!

I never even knew it was there till someone told my mum n dad , might be worth looking on the net etc, you never know,

Bev

Guest Matt & Suzi

Hi all,

Our For Sale sign went up yesterday, it gave me butterflies looking at it. We want to go in January. Not sure when to book flight tickets, I need to book quite far in advance for the dog he is flying feb/mar or he wont get a space in quarentine.

It has just hit me this week that its really going to happen OMG how exciting!!!!

Guest happy-jools

Well house "Sold" was short lived.

First time buyer at the bottom of the chain has withdrawn their offer.

We even got the sold sign on today. Im going to take it down now.

Going to have lots of wine tonight. (Maybe its for the best, as fate would say there must be something better to come)

Boo Hoo.

:mad::mad:

Guest ralph n bev

Oh Jools what a bummer,

but theres nothing you can do about it now so get a bottle open !!

Next time dont put the sold sign up , keep showing folk round , after all its not sold till youve exchanged n got the cash!!

Bev

Hi Julia,

How fantastic is that, spcially with sales in our area been quite slow. The house hasnt en on the market long either!!

Really pleased for you. Hope everything else runs smoothly.

:DKimberley x

Guest steph&neil

well done! everything will fall into place I am sure all the best! we are moving out this Thursday & still have 4 weeks before we come out but wayhay a long holiday with some cash in the bank cant be bad!