woheyyyy!

Guest mOZzy

Guest mOZzy

yessssssssss we got it!!!

not the visa just yet - but ashley has passed his TRA!! 5_1_120.gif

woheyy IAN - you should be next now any day!!!!!!!

ohhhh and ashley is off tonight so we might open something 36_1_1.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZNxmk571YYGB

Guest ade&emma

Well done. Everyone has told us that getting the TRA is the hardest part. Fingers crossed it should be plain sailing from now on.

Love Emma XX

Guest nickey and neill

hooray hooray we have our tra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

although we havent posted much i have been looking at loads of the messages everyday....and been keeping an eye on how everyone has been getting along with the tra process.

saw your note today....well done and just had to say we got ours yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i cant believe the relief!! it makes it all seem so much more real.

once i had come down from the ceiling i realised that we still have to get the ARTC certificate on arrival in adelaide (neill is an electrician) and he has to get a license- they dont like to make it easy to they- but once we are there- i dont care!!

good luck to all going thru the process, ups and downs, emotions, uncertainties, worries and dreams!!

it has all got to be worth it in the end.

nickey and neill

xx:rolleyes:

Guest mOZzy

oh hoooorayyy nickey and neill!! congratulations!!! 4_1_209.gif

and finally a fellow electrician!! ashley has got his tra as a fitter but he's double skilled so will obviously apply for the electrical bit too. - yep artc!

gosh that sounds complicated 4_6_4.gif - but we can help each other out i guess ;)

which area are you looking for settling down in?

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxmk571YYGB

Guest nickey and neill

hi there

thanks for your reply!!!!!!!!!!

not sure yet....we are looking at several areas at moment.... onkapankaringa ( not spelt correctly!), highbury, semaphore, largs bay, athlestone to name a few!

any opinions welcome!!!

its great to talk to you, i see ur in berkshire so not far from us!

please feel free to ask us anything...not that we know much but its always great to have someone to ask for advice!

there is so much to do when we get out there.....its scary!!

take care

Guest mOZzy

thanks guys for all your replies!!! i haven't told anyone else so far!! and ashley is still asleep 36_11_6.gif - he doesn't know yet!

nickey i so know what you mean! i've done some reasearch into the artc bit but i don't think there is much we can do untill closer to getting the visa actually. of course neill can always start to study regulations

3_3_23.gif

is it just you 2 or is there more?

area wise we are thinking more north for the time being - but it changes by the day

4_12_5.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxmk571YYGB

Guest Django

Thats great news for both of you. Hopefully the next part will go nice and quick. You could be out there very soon. Am I jealous? ................................:P:p:p:p

Guest ralph n bev

Congratulations on passing the T.R.A. Mozzy and Nickie and Neil , thats the worse bit over with. Makes it a bit more real doesnt it!

Ralph has to get his commercial and residential builders licence too , which means going back to college,( while working as well,) to prove he can do what hes been doing for years!!

Youd think having proof that weve run a L.T.D. , V.A.T.reg company would be enough , and all the faff with the T.R.A. , but hey ho , if they want jumping through hoops we'll do it!!

Bev:)

Guest nickey and neill

hi mozzy family!!

yes there are five of us!. kids a bit older than your i think. we have 2 boys aged 13 and 12 and a girl aged 10...plus a dog.

def keep in touch and let us know how things are going!!

thanks you to all of you for your lovely replies................ i love this website... i have never ever talked on chat rooms etc as too embarrassed but you Guys are all lovely and its so nice to know that there are lots of us going thru the same thing.

it makes us believe we are def doing the same thing and i will def be online again!!!

thanks AGAIN

Guest tracynsteve

HI SOGGY,DID YOU EVER FINE OUT ANY MORE ABOUT THE PAINTING WAGES IN ADELAIDE?WE HAVE FROM $650 - $1250 PER WEEK!!!!$650 IS SO LOW,YOU CAN HARDLY GET A MORGAGE WITH IT...NIGHTMARE.....

yessssssssss we got it!!!

not the visa just yet - but ashley has passed his TRA!! 5_1_120.gif

woheyy IAN - you should be next now any day!!!!!!!

ohhhh and ashley is off tonight so we might open something 36_1_1.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZNxmk571YYGB

Mozzy and Ashley,

Great news, congratulations. Hope you have a good celebration on the back of the news. Another step closer.

Hope we can join in on the celebrations soon.

Well done

Guest mOZzy

you still haven't heard!!! grr they are holding you up, eh?!

there, you can borrow my 12_3_36.gif - maybe that kick will help them along ;)

and cheers everyone - it's only just sinking in 23_17_4.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZNxmk571YYGB