Flights sooo Cheap!

Guest Fancy a Beer

Guest Fancy a Beer

My cousin has just booked to come to Oz from the UK with Singapore Airlines for 380 quid return into Sydney!! :o

When we came 3 years ago we paid nearly 3 times that!! :goofy:

Guest Andrew&Ren

Wow that is cheap, i know they have a big sale on at the mo.

What dates are coming up so cheap?? im looking in the new year for my mum and its coming up about £600 return direct to Adelaide.... which is still pretty good.

Guest Fancy a Beer

Looks like the really good prices are for this year not next, my cousin is coming begining of December which is normally one of the most expensive times to come!!

Sometimes the deals are incredible...I just put us on the mailing list for all the airlines, as we went to go back to the States in about a year's time. My aunt pais $1200 US return from Chicago to Adelaide on Air New Zealand to come in November, which is a fantastic deal!

Guest Bakers

Yes definately cheaper at the mo my parents have booked to fly out March from heathrow to Adelaide with singapore & it's cost them 800 quid for both they paid 750 quid each when they came April this year Tess

Guest UzinOz

Why can't I find these great deals??

MIL wants to come anytime that the weather's not too bad, doesn't need to be school hols and they're all around 650pounds each :arghh:

Guest Fancy a Beer
Why can't I find these great deals??

MIL wants to come anytime that the weather's not too bad, doesn't need to be school hols and they're all around 650pounds each :arghh:

You looking at Singapore?? Cathay Pacific meant to have some good deals at the moment to, along with Quantas???

Guest UzinOz

I've looked at Singapore, qantas and Malaysian, I managed to find one at 440 pounds each which is good, I'll try Cathay now

Thanks

Jackie

Guest Lisado

Wow - my folks can't complain now!!!

We fly out in Sept with Cathay Pacific for 4 of us one way from Glasgow to Heathrow to Adelaide - stopping at Hong Kong in 4 star hotel, including breakfast for 2 nights and cost £2,000.

Lisa

Guest Lulujim

I booked for my mum to come out in September for £560 return which is still good, but not as cheap as the £400 - grr!! Why can I never find these ones??!

Guest The Pickles

I've just booked tickets for my parents on Singapore Air flying to Melbourne in March, back April for £405 each! God bless the credit crunch! :D

Guest Fancy a Beer
Just wondering do they do a sale like this everyyear or is it a one off.

Julie

I have never known them to be this cheap in the last 3-4 years! Think it is just a sign of the current economic downturn!! Would be great if it lasted!!

I want to go back to the Uk in January to visit my family and friends. I cant find any cheap tickets going from Adelaide. Has anyone found any ?, please let me know if you have.

Thanks

Try http://www.zuji.com.au - I was looking into some flights recently and they came out a good $300 cheaper than the same flights with other agents. They also have a good feature of being able to search flexible dates, so you can pick the cheapest dates to fly out and back without having to keep putting in new dates and doing the trial and error thing the other sites make you do! If you want to compare prices, have a look on http://www.bestflights.com.au and http://www.jetabroad.co.uk, and then ring up Flight Centre too! But Zuji still worked out cheapest!! (And I have booked and travelled with them before so know that they are genuine)