• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Brighton Adelaide
      61 times
      Fingers x for you all waiting, won't be long now my nails are only just starting to grow back, ha!! Still on a high.

Jo and Tom x

Brilliant news!
      We're going through soooooooooooo many emotions at the moment...especially my hubby, who is having to do the majority becasue it's him applying.
      He had his IELTS results yesterday and he got 9s on all except fot one, where he got a 6. So now he has to go through the whole thing again (another 100) and more stress. I wouldn't mind, he has an MBA, amongst other qualifications, so he's an intelligent man.
      Our agent needs us to complete the other form now, which i can't rmeber the name of, before we send the visa in September.
      Although we're going for a SA sponsorship visa, if soemone from company in OZ is interested in him but are only in talks stage and we need to have visa lodged before September 14 (day before his 45th birthday). Would the pursuit of this company sponsoring him be a waist of time? it says you need to be under 45 for a company sponsor but I wondered if anyone knew different or knew of soemone with the same experience?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums