lovely day!

carryon

Today the family and i went to Port Willunga Beach, had some lunch and a drink, kids played happily in the sand and on the dunes, Haf read her book, i listened to some music, the sun shining, waves lapping at our feet, had a game of ball on the waters edge......beautiful, and all this in winter, this is why we love it here!!!!!

Simon( Relaxed and happy):)

Guest Admar72

Hi ya yes that is what i like to hear this is what me and my family are so looking forward to.How long have you been in Adelaide ??????

We hope to be there around fed/Jun

Cheers Adam

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I was saying this earlier what can be better...sun shining not too chilly pull a few weeds clean the pool, read the book, didnt want to come in! Better still hubby cooking lovely roast lamb!!! Is it much warmer in the Uk at the mo???

Guest kangomik

Wasn't it great to have the real blue skys back?

Quick 1.5 hour walk around the park, then some shopping and an afternoon of chilling and cooking.

Wonderfull sunday.

We spent a lovely day down south watching the Southern Right whales playing off of Bashams Beach. Picnic later at The Bluff, then climbed to the top. Lovely and warm up there. Took some superb pics too.

Would love to see any of the pics you have of the whales?

Pies

As you said not bad for winter is it??;)

The shortest day of the year too! We had coffee at the Kingston Caravan park cafe, sitting in the sun, no breeze, waves lapping gently on the shore, it was boiling! We then had a paddle in the sea, fantastic. Later on, driving back from dropping my son at Hallett Cove, saw the most amazing colours as I went down Ocean Boulevard. It looked like the clouds were on fire - the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen! When I got back, I dragged Cazzie out and down to Seacliff beach for a look. Fantastic! Yes, I love it here too

Guest massive

all day at Henleys with friends kids paddling and playing then fish chips and sparkly on the beach its a great life and from someone who was going home 8 weeks after getting here now 9mths in it is finally coming together and our reasons for the great heart wrenching move are finally making sense stick at it any new arrivals who will no doubt be missing family and friends days like to day are why we all decided to take our chance

Guest UzinOz
Later on, driving back from dropping my son at Hallett Cove, saw the most amazing colours as I went down Ocean Boulevard. It looked like the clouds were on fire - the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen!

I had the pleasure of watching it from my front window, absolutely stunning!!!! ;)