Micheal Jackson and Farrah Fawcet have both died

Guest sarahsmartiepants

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Libby1971

Farah Fawcett, tragic end. RIP

And I'll empty my inbox in anticipation of the offence I'm about to cause but Michael Jackson? About time too!!!! God got justice for those little ones because America would not. Maybe his children can have a more normal life than being dangled over balconies and dragged round wearing veils and masks.

Guest Nick11

And I'll empty my inbox in anticipation of the offence I'm about to cause but Michael Jackson? About time too!!!! God got justice for those little ones because America would not. Maybe his children can have a more normal life than being dangled over balconies and dragged round wearing veils and masks.

Very very well said Libby.

And before I get stick - how many of you hand on heart can say you would leave your child alone with him.

What's the old saying about throwing stones?

I wouldn't leave my kids with him, but in all truth, we are all so far removed from anything other than media knowledge...let's not judge the dead.

Maybe he wasn't so hot as a childminder, but hey, you've got to give him credit as a singer/dancer! Very sad as I think he was possibly seriously mentally and emotionally damaged as a child, and obviously had some serious body image problems, but his music will live on for many years, and even today's kids are blown away by the Thriller video!

Guest ReadyPenny

I'm not into media hype myself. Personally I think he was persecuted by gold diggers who tried it on because he was rich and famous. No bloody wonder other celebs don't do stuff to share their wealth with the less fortunate.

RIP Jacko and in the words of Abba "Thankyou for the music". You are a legend.

Mandy x

Guest guest569

Couldn't believe how quick the jacko jokes came out !!!:biglaugh: Nobody knows the truth behind the press except themselves but if he did it then rot in hell !!!!:realmad:

Guest KP Nuts
Couldn't believe how quick the jacko jokes came out !!!:biglaugh:

No nor could I, I had three in the space of five minutes from the same person, and you know who you are, lol.... and I must say I did laugh walking around Seaford Shopping centre this morning......... sorry!!!!

Farrah RIP.......

Guest cazzie

RIP Michael. I loved his music, especially when I was younger and went to see him in concert - he was fantastic back then. He has had a difficult childhood ('Have you seen my childhood' is a beautiful song) and to be famous from five years old must be hard, plus the Jehovah's Witnesses upbringing too. What a life! He was cleared by the courts at the end of the day - I think he was just a big kid himself.

RIP Farrah Fawcett - a gorgeous angel now. God bless.

As for the jokes, I know this sort of thing happens when someone famous dies, but I just don't get it...

What's the old saying about throwing stones?

I wouldn't leave my kids with him, but in all truth, we are all so far removed from anything other than media knowledge...let's not judge the dead.

Well as you say suzer " i wouldnt leave my kids with him",ask yourself why? I used to love his early stuff,especially when banana splits was on tv,BUT when he paid out that kid ( jordan something,was it? ) millions to avoid a court case that was the end of micheal jackson for me,so sorry folks,no R.I.P from me.

None of us know the facts, apart from this one - he was found not guilty in a court of law, and unless we have evidence to the contrary, we are in no position to judge.

Hey, I never liked the man's music, videos or plastic surgery. I have serious misgivings about the alleged goings on in Neverland, and I would condemn a convicted paedophile to an eternity of hell - but without access to evidence to the contrary, I am concluding that a sad, mixed-up man has died in tragic circumstances, leaving three children without a father. Yes, he was weird, probably due to his unusual childhood, but I don't see that as a reason to condemn him.

None of us know the facts, apart from this one - he was found not guilty in a court of law, and unless we have evidence to the contrary, we are in no position to judge.

Hey, I never liked the man's music, videos or plastic surgery. I have serious misgivings about the alleged goings on in Neverland, and I would condemn a convicted paedophile to an eternity of hell - but without access to evidence to the contrary, I am concluding that a sad, mixed-up man has died in tragic circumstances, leaving three children without a father. Yes, he was weird, probably due to his unusual childhood, but I don't see that as a reason to condemn him.

Fair point: as a father, I know what I would say to any adult male who wanted to spend a little quality time with my angels.

He was one of the soundtracks of my youth - RIP, hope he finds some peace in his next life, hope the funeral arrangements and subsequent events retain some dignity.

For FF, I still remember the picture of her in the red bathing suit, Charlie's angels and the bionic woman et al. A nice person who fought a hard battle in later life.

Guest Django

The man was found not guilty in a court of law, end of.

I never saw much in his music but I know others that adored him. Mind you the guy knew how to dance.

The man was found not guilty in a court of law, end of.

I never saw much in his music but I know others that adored him. Mind you the guy knew how to dance.

Oj simpson was found not guilty in a court of law as well:idea:,why did he pay out the kid NOT to go to court? if the local binman paid a kid NOT to go to court over abuse allegations would you have still said he was innocent?he was a grown man who ADMITTED going to bed with young kids ffs! how much evidence do people want?

My sentiments exactly!

Wasn't that Lindsay Wagner???:unsure:

Might have been........I was 9 and enamoured of any blonde American lady! Think it was her hubby at the time who was the bionic man.....?Lee Major

Anyhows, back to remembering the red swimsuit pic.....thankfully, there has been less in the way of jokes about her......

Guest Django
he was a grown man who ADMITTED going to bed with young kids ffs! how much evidence do people want?

I have 'gone to bed' with loads of people in my time. By your way of thinking I must be guilty of incest, rape, being gay and cheating on my partner?? :biglaugh: Who knows why he wanted to 'pay off' the kid? Who knows why he did a lot of things? I don't even know why I am defending him as I didn't like him much anyway.:biglaugh:

Yes courts sometimes make mistakes and we don't always agree with their findings but unless you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that Jackson raped children then he must remain 'not guilty'.

Guest Django
Might have been........I was 9 and enamoured of any blonde American lady! Think it was her hubby at the time who was the bionic man.....?Lee Major

Anyhows, back to remembering the red swimsuit pic.....thankfully, there has been less in the way of jokes about her......

You had me wondering. Sad git that I am had to google it. :biglaugh::biglaugh: