Baby Zac is coming home!

Guest Roo1

Hi PIA'ers

I'd just like to say a big Thank You to you all for your lovely well wishes on a previous thread.:cute:

Its been an ordeal with me having pre-eclampsia, Zac being born 4 weeks early, then I suffered with HELLP syndrome after the birth.

But I'm pleased to say we are all in good health and baby Zac is finally coming home this weekend.

Here's a couple of pics of Zac. He's obviously yawning in one but I think he has something on his mind in the other. :huh:

Judi xxx

[ATTACH]520[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]521[/ATTACH]

Guest mOZzy

good news that you are 'finally' making it home!!!

and he's really cute and obviously already coming up with plans of what to do next :biglaugh:

all the best!

Guest cazzie

Hello Judi,

Oh, he is just gorgeous and looks like a bundle of mischief! Glad that everything is well and that he is coming home at last. Love,

Hi Judi

Sorry but wanted to say he is absolutly beatiful and reminds me of my son as he was 8 weeks early. I know he was only four weeks early but you may want to check out the bliss website they have loads of useful information and forums so you can chat with other mums if you feel the need.

http://www.bliss.org.uk/

Take care and hope your on the mend. Maybe we will get to meet him when we get there. So cute....

Michelle

Guest Allie Bloss

Judi he looks just perfect. Sorry you had a hard time of it, but glad to hear all well now & you are all heading home together.

Congratulations to you all.

Take care & see you soon.

Allie, Wes & Boys xx

Guest Trakki

Glad all is well and you are making it home. Will have to meet up when you are settled, we will get together at some point!! He is gorgeous and I am glad you are on the mend. Congrats to you all and see you soon. Only 6 weeks left for me.

Guest cunnah10
Hi PIA'ers

I'd just like to say a big Thank You to you all for your lovely well wishes on a previous thread.:cute:

Its been an ordeal with me having pre-eclampsia, Zac being born 4 weeks early, then I suffered with HELLP syndrome after the birth.

But I'm pleased to say we are all in good health and baby Zac is finally coming home this weekend.

Here's a couple of pics of Zac. He's obviously yawning in one but I think he has something on his mind in the other. :huh:

Judi xxx

[ATTACH]520[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]521[/ATTACH]

ARRR Judi......HE IS GORGEOUS!!

WELCOME HOME LITTLE ZAK

You take it easy hun...keep in touch

xxxxxxxxx

Guest cunnah10
ARRR Judi......HE IS GORGEOUS!!

WELCOME HOME LITTLE ZAK

You take it easy hun...keep in touch

xxxxxxxxx

trust me spelling his name wrong.....WELCOME HOME "ZAC"

X X X X X X X X

Guest xhaylesx

awwww congratulations to you all, he is absolutely beautiful.

Sorry to hear you had a tough time, I bet you are glad to all be home and safe and well.

best wishes and welcome to the world Baby Zac.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes!!

First night home and Zac had other ideas about when he wanted to sleep/eat all different from what he did in hospital!!

Did I really expect anything different? :err:

Thanks too Michelle for the web address, I'll be checking it out in a mo.

Good luck to Tracey.......not long now hun. xxx

Judi x :wubclub: