Dr Who Toys!!!

Guest Fancy a Beer

Guest Fancy a Beer

My six year old is a MASSIVE Dr Who fan, but I cant find any Dr Who toys here in Adelaide, has anyone else found or seen any anywhere???

Thanks ;)

Guest Fancy a Beer
ABC shop, Whacky Shack, Toys R Us - seen loads.

Toys R Us definatly dont stock any Doctor Who stuff had a long chat with the manager about it the other day! :err:

Never heard of Whacky Shack or ABC Shop whats that/where are they???

Guest Fancy a Beer
Been on a shop hunt myself since Feb!!!:shocked: get told by most shops that when the new series starts thats when the news stock will be in:mad:

I cant find it anywhere, I had a long chat with the manager at Toys R Us other day, just happened he served me, but he said that they have stocked Doctor Who range three times and they never sell any, so they wont be stocking it again!!

Seems hard work trying to get stuff, I get it all sent over from Ebay UK but just want to be able to go into a shop my six year old got about $200 for his birthday desperate to spend it on Doctor Who stuff so wants to go in about browse, ;)

If I find it will let you know!