Hol Accommodation for 7 - near beach any recommendations please, near Adelaide

Hi, we are coming to validate our visas very soon. Hooray, cannot wait. Can anyone recommend holiday accommodation, being a chalet, self catering etc for 13 nights 3 adults and 2 kids, then our friends are coming down for 3 nights to be with us, so that will make a total of 4 adults and 3 kids.

We would if possible all like to stop in one unit - dont know if its possible. Somewhere on the coast along from Glenelg, Brighton, Henley Beach, West Lakes, Grange, etc somewhere within easy and short travelling distance to Adelaide Centre.

Thank you. I have looked on many sites, but alot of them only accommodate max of 6.

31 times

We stayed at BayBeach Front Apartments in Glenelg when we got here (5 of us). Don't know if they accommodate more than that in a room but you could try for two rooms next to each other. Basic but everything you need and handy for Glenelg shops and the tram right through to the city. If you're interested let me know and I can dig out the number for you.

Good luck

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums