pool fencing???

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I am looking for pool fencing and gates does anyone have or know anyone who has any?? Does not matter what conditon it is in.

sarah:wubclub:

Guest Nicky, Alan and Kids

I work for a fencing company, if you let me have the size you require I will see if they have anything cheap going.

Nicky

Hills seconds or something down lonsdale have stuff that is ok I think. Turn at the lights near stratco, to the top of the hill, turn left and it is there on your right. (if that makes any sense at all) they often advertise in the messenger, but can't remember price just now

Guest sarahsmartiepants
I work for a fencing company, if you let me have the size you require I will see if they have anything cheap going.

Nicky

Will do nicky thanks

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Hills seconds or something down lonsdale have stuff that is ok I think. Turn at the lights near stratco, to the top of the hill, turn left and it is there on your right. (if that makes any sense at all) they often advertise in the messenger, but can't remember price just now
We have looked there serveral times, but no good for us!