Nearly there....

richjop

Currently sitting at Kuala Lumpar airport trying ti tire Ben and Josh out before the next leg of our journey, they boths slept for 9 of the 12 hours from Heathrow to here so have been very lucky so far. All feels a bit strange at the moment, eventhough we have said goodbyes many times over still just feels like we are going on holiday. I shall post some first impressions next week (although we only have dial up I may have to visit the library), this should be interesting as I have gone from being flat out working part time as a Systems Analyst to being a full time mum, hopefully there will be others in the same boat!

Joanne

Guest Django

I'm sure I've read this post somewhere before.:confused:;):D

Please let us know how you get on as we have got to make the trip with 4 little ones under 8. Nice to see someone else actually going out.

Pete

Great to hear all is going well Joanne.

Its hard with little ones, I remember oh to well last year in Tokyo Narita airport !! 6 hours before we boarded to find one single TV for the 2nd leg of the journey - not good !

We are flying out on the 3rd Sept with Singapore airlines, 1 night stopover this time to break up the journey.

Keeping them occupied??? Films, crayons, food to nibble, game console as much as you can squeeze in.

I have 2 boys one will be 7 and the other almost 11 this time so I am hoping they will be much easier to occupy.

I will let you all know when I arrive after 6th Sept !!

Angela