new Mods

Tim

Hi All,

I would just like to say a warm welcome to a couple of new mods on PiA. Russell (Tyke) and Jaqui (caoimhe).

Please don't give em too much of a hard time...... until atleast they get to know how to press the right buttons. :biglaugh:

Tim

Hi All,

I would just like to say a warm welcome to a couple of new mods on PiA. Russell (Tyke) and Jaqui (caoimhe).

Please don't give em too much of a hard time...... until atleast they get to know how to press the right buttons. :biglaugh:

Tim

good luck to the both of you. :notworthy:

Guest soggy
Hi All,

Tim

Good luck Russell and Jaqui, altough I can't promise not to give them a hard time.:):)

Simon

Guest Guest75
Congratulations Russell and Jacqui, promise to keep my big mouth well and truly buttoned. Well, for the first couple of days anyway...:biglaugh:

Just given you a thanks again - which I know you hate :goofy:

Guest Guest75
Boy! you 2 are brave:biglaugh::biglaugh:

goodluck tyke and jac hope you enjoy your new role;) and why not you 2 are both lovely people!

sue xxx

I know - just flaming mad if you ask me.

Guest Guest75
Never had you down for a milk monitor/prefect russell!:P;)dont know how yer gonna moderate when yer out looking for jimmys all the time tho?:biglaugh:

Wolf among the lambs mate !!!

(This bit sounded a bit cocky so let me explain....

I have been know to be a real nuisance on forums and newsgroups at times - so the Poacher is turning Keeper)

Too windy for Jimmys at the moment - doing my head in is this weather.Don't mind the rain but just come back from 23ft seas so I want it calm here!!!

Guest ReadyPenny

Heck we won't get away with anything now with those guys on "the case" LOl

Good luck both, Russell please leave yourself some time to catch and smoke some more snapper and send some my way, Amber loved it and so did we!!!!!

Congrats both, watch this space for wind ups coming soon.........

Mandy x

Guest Guest75
Heck we won't get away with anything now with those guys on "the case" LOl

Good luck both, Russell please leave yourself some time to catch and smoke some more snapper and send some my way, Amber loved it and so did we!!!!!

Congrats both, watch this space for wind ups coming soon.........

Mandy x

Ooo - I'll be watching!

I know where the "Ban" buttons are now!!

:biglaugh:

Hope I never have to use something like that - kind of been on both sides so hopefully have a balanced view.

Hmmm...Snapper.

Little devils have gone off now.

We caught some whoppers last month - my mate caught a 26.5lb'er

We even smoked the carcasses - picked off the meat and my better half made the best fish pies ever!!!

Guest cunnah10
Hi All,

Tim

woohoo....GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!

Ooo - I'll be watching!

I know where the "Ban" buttons are now!!

:biglaugh:

Hope I never have to use something like that - kind of been on both sides so hopefully have a balanced view.

Hmmm...Snapper.

Little devils have gone off now.

We caught some whoppers last month - my mate caught a 26.5lb'er

We even smoked the carcasses - picked off the meat and my better half made the best fish pies ever!!!

Thought you always had been mate.

Well, it's congrats to Jaqui and a big :shocked: to Russell!

I suppose I should just give up my login now, hey?

LC

PS. I thought your lovely OH had to read the posts to you Russell.....:cute:

PPS. Ok, I'm actually not surprised you've been chosen and I actually think Russell will make an excellent mod as he's actually fairly intelligent, very fair, funny (well, you must've seen him lol!) and dedicated to helping people. (I feel sick now.)

Guest Guest75
Well, it's congrats to Jaqui and a big :shocked: to Russell!

I suppose I should just give up my login now, hey?

LC

PS. I thought your lovely OH had to read the posts to you Russell.....:cute:

PPS. Ok, I'm actually not surprised you've been chosen and I actually think Russell will make an excellent mod as he's actually fairly intelligent, very fair, funny (well, you must've seen him lol!) and dedicated to helping people. (I feel sick now.)

You managed to be first of "The List".