Visa Granted

Bealesfamily

Hooray! :jiggy:We heard yesterday that our visa has been granted! To say we are over the moon would be an understatement and I still have the hangover to prove it!!

Experiencing a real mix of emotions today - excitement alternating with fear!

Lots of organising to do now, and stuff to sell! lol

Guest The Hadleys
Hooray! :jiggy:We heard yesterday that our visa has been granted! To say we are over the moon would be an understatement and I still have the hangover to prove it!!

Experiencing a real mix of emotions today - excitement alternating with fear!

Lots of organising to do now, and stuff to sell! lol

Many congratulations, know the feeling well. We have been here 8 months and loving it.

Noticed hubby is an air condition eng., so is my hubby, do you know about the licenses you need to work over here??

Regards

Dawn

Guest kangomik

remember those emotions and feelings, look back on the original reason for starting this adventure........ then hold on tight because it gets very dizzy from here on in !!!!!!!! have a good trip, smile you have done the hard part.

Guest Lisado

Congratulations

Its an amazing feeling. Get the fizz out again tonight :wacko:

It is a mixture of emotions from here on in but its worht it methinks

I just handed my notice in at work today :)

Lisa

Many congratulations, know the feeling well. We have been here 8 months and loving it.

Noticed hubby is an air condition eng., so is my hubby, do you know about the licenses you need to work over here??

Regards

Dawn

We're just trying to find our feet now and get all that sort of stuff sorted, guess you've already been through the licensing and training so if you can shed any light on the process we'd really appreciate it. Glad you're loving it - we can't wait to get there, suddenly it all seems so real!

Congratulations

Its an amazing feeling. Get the fizz out again tonight :wacko:

It is a mixture of emotions from here on in but its worht it methinks

I just handed my notice in at work today :)

Lisa

Hi Lisa

Think we'll be celebrating all weekend! How did it go handing in your notice? My work have no idea at all what we're planning!! When do you make the big move?

Guest harper210267

Wll done!!

Great to hear good news and can't wait until we say this...a long time away yet, as we won't be lodging ours until August/September.

Happy packing!!!!!!xx