19 months later...Visa finally granted!

Guest emmaandlee

Guest emmaandlee

Well it was 19 months ago when decided to make the great escape from the UK, and finally today our 475 was granted. I've been checking my online application daily for the last 4 weeks every morning when I get up at 6am....then today was the day....:)

Now its just a case of putting all our what seemed long term plans into action!:jiggy:

But first I think a bottle of Moet is required!

Good luck to all those still waiting!

Emma

Guest The Dimmocks

Congratulations, took us 18 months from appointing agent to get our 176. It got granted today. I too have been checking status page every morning at 6am and today finally it happened. Great isn't it.

All the best putting your plans into action.

Michelle

Guest ReadyPenny

Congrats guys you certainly waited long enough!!! Now for the REALLY hard work! It's great fun though. See you on the sunny side soon

Mandy