Ian & Cath Tate (Tait)

Guest hall7180

Guest hall7180

Can anyone help me to find long lost friends Ian and MARLENE (and not Cath) Tate who used to live in or around the Christies Beach area and I believe on Christies Road (Avenue). We would dearly love to meake contact again as we miss them and their family. She used to live at a place called Forest Town in the UK we are Christine & Harry

Guest hall7180

There must be some nice person that knows of the whereabouts of Marlene and or Ian Tate, and there must be someone at Christies Beach that may know of them. So please help us to find them, even if you only tell them we are looking for them so that they can get in touch.

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi guys

I have checked the white pages for you (the phone book) online and the only one listed in Christies beach is

IT & MS Tait

44 Esplanade

Christies Beach

SA 5165

Tel (from UK) 0061 8 8382 5029

Good luck, I hope it's them!!!!

Mandy

Guest hall7180

Hi Mandy,

I don't know how to thank you for the trouble you have gone to to help us. We will be writing a letter now that we have some address. Come what may we will let you know how we got on.

Once again many thanks

Chris & Harry Hall