Result!!

Guest kazo

We are very happy :DThe TRA has been successful, and life is good:cool: We got the good news a couple of days ago, but been celebrating ;) We had everything 'ready to go' for the Visa application so that was sent off to agent on 25th July, and we arranged payment by International Money Order, so hopefully agent should have everything needed now and am hoping will be sent off to Oz next week.

If anyone has got any tips on how to stay calm over the next few months they will be gratefully received.

Guest happy-jools

Well Done Kazo. Dont know how to stay calm over the coming months as its bloody killin us.

But at least there are lots of us in the same situ.

Hope you enjoyed your celebrations.:D

Guest soggy

Congratulations, Im trying to keep calm by doing lots and lots of reserch on South Australia, almost all of it on their red wines, it seems to work for me;):), im doing some reserch right now.

Simon

Guest Django

From what I understand this is the worst stage over with. Well done on the visa application being ready to go. You will be going Kangaroo spotting before you know it. ;)

Pete

Guest dglamoore

Great news on the TRA and best of luck for the next bit :)

You will be going Kangaroo spotting before you know it

Plenty of kangaroos out here to go spotting - this little lot are about 5 minutes from our house.

roos

Lisa:cool:

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Good luck with the wait, spend the time making the most of everything there that you enjoy and lots of time on research:).

sarah

Thanks Guys for all your replies - loved the pic Lisa, how I envy you:) Simon I think your survival tip is brilliant, I'll start my research straight away;)

Karen