Free UK HP Printer!

Guest nickyblue

Guest nickyblue

Hi there

If any of you are going back to the uk and have an aussie HP printer don't bother taking it as uk hp cartridge will not fit it (and vice versa!) I have a uk hp colour printer scanner copier that I am giving away and if you are shipping your stuff back you are welcome to have it!

Any takers PM me.

Thanks

Nic

Guest nickyblue

lol just bought a new printer! We were told by two or three suppliers that the cartridges were completly incompatable! Which we believed because the numbers are all different.

Anyway my offer stills stands - can't use both

nic

x

Guest cunnah10
Hi there

If any of you are going back to the uk and have an aussie HP printer don't bother taking it as uk hp cartridge will not fit it (and vice versa!) I have a uk hp colour printer scanner copier that I am giving away and if you are shipping your stuff back you are welcome to have it!

Any takers PM me.

Thanks

Nic

we brought our HP photosmart CC4480 printer scanner copier back to the UK that we actually bought in ADELAIDE.....only just running out of INK ....didn't realize that there would be a problem renewing the cartridges (you would just assume they could just be replaced)

Only priced them the other day & was surprised how expensive the cartridges actually are to REPLACE here in the UK!

HOW MUCH ARE THEY IN ADELAIDE TO REPLACE??

Guest nickyblue

Hello

You may be lucky but the guy at office works told us its a bit of a scam on HP's part that they do this to stop people buying cheaper carts in other countries!

If the cartridge is not quite out of ink it can be refilled, this works out a lot cheaper! But if you let the ink run out completly the chip in the cartidge will not allow it to be used again. you can do this about 3-4 times I'm told and it can make it a fair bit cheaper.

Buying cartidges here seems quite expensive, esp when you consider how cheap printers are getting! If I remember the normal size ones are around the $40-50 and the xl ones are about $70. I think you can buy the cart. on line which can be cheaper but I always think when you run out of ink you usually need to replace it now not in 5-10 working days! lol!

Hope that helps

Nic