• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

port willunga
      35 times
      Quote Originally Posted by jen&ian View Post
      Hi Clare ,

Glad to hear you've settled in so well. We will be over in a couple of months and are looking at Port Noarlunga as a place to live so it, so nice to hear a bit about it , (not many people seem to mention it). Is it Port Noarlunga Primary your daughter is at or does Christies Beach have it's own school?

Jess goes to Port Noarlunga school. There is a school in Christies Beach and also a Catholic Primary too I think.
      Jess started at school before we moved to the area and we couldn't get a rental in Port Noarlunga before we had to move out of our apartment in the city, which is how we ended up in Christies Beach. It is a 10/15 minute (slow) walk to school which suits us . It's nice for us not to have to rush.
      (There is a sweet shop selling British sweets , Marmite and Paxo etc. if anyone is desperate on Beach Road.)
      Cheers Clare

Leanne & Mark
      Quote Originally Posted by STINKY FEET View Post
      The local paper is the Advertiser. The insert called Career One comes with the paper on a Saturday. There is a website careerone.com.au
      This week there are at least 15 jobs for electricians and one for a data installer that I could see.
      I will ask Jess to come on and give her impressions.

Cheers Clare:D
      Thanks Clare your a star.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums