Sir To Pr

Guest betty22

Guest betty22

HI ALL,

Just checked the email (after about 20 times today) and yes it has just come in

AS of TODAY we are now PERMANENT RESIDENTS.

we submitted the second stage 4.5 months ago so it took a little longer than we thought but hey well worth the wait!!

To all fellow SIR ers Hang in there and don't forget to keep all documentation such as leases, bills, bank statements, pay slips etc as you will need this to proove your living and working when you come to apply after 2 years.

So after nearly 2.5 years in OZ we now Permanent. well worth the wait.

Deleriously Happy

Nick, Liz Kizzy and Poppy

Guest dglamoore

Wow congrats to you all :D Bet you are sooooo pleased - first we know of to go from SIR to PR so well done you ;)

Enjoy your celebrations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa:cool:

Guest betty22

Thanks guys,

unfortunatly we encountered another problem today. I went into the city to get the visa put in the passports and guess what COMPUTER SAYS NO. although we have the visa the computer does not recognise temp res changing over to a perm 137 visa. So now I have to go back tomorrow to have the visa labels HAND WRITTEN (who would believe that in the 21st century) so they can put them in the passports. Normally I would wait till the computer glich is sorted, however they cancelled my daughters SIR visa,(just stamped it before computer says NO) so if we had to leave the country unexpectedly, she wouldn't be allowed back in as the current visa is not now valid!!

Liz