Look out Adelaide here we come!

The Flinns

Finally sold the house yesterday.:jiggy: After an emmence amount of stress that I won't go into now.:arghh:

Removals booked for 13th & 14th of this month and flights booked for 18th. (Cathay Pacific)

We arrive in Adelaide on 20th. OAA sorted (although we haven't got the address yet), meet and greet sorted. Just got less than 2 weeks to run around like blue a**ed flies getting ourselves organised and then our new adventure begins.

Can all you guys in Adelaide please organise for the weather to be nice when we get there please?

Look forward to saying g'day to some of you once we get settled.

All the best,

Howard and family

Guest the4hopes

Well done and the best of luck, you have got some exciting times ahead. The weather today has been amazing, beautiful and warm, tomorrow is meant to be even better!

Laura

Guest Sharon and Paul

HI Howard , where are you guys looking to stay?, It's nice here in Adelaide today the sun been out ,and not to much breeze. ATB Paul.

Finally sold the house yesterday.:jiggy: After an emmence amount of stress that I won't go into now.:arghh:

Removals booked for 13th & 14th of this month and flights booked for 18th. (Cathay Pacific)

We arrive in Adelaide on 20th. OAA sorted (although we haven't got the address yet), meet and greet sorted. Just got less than 2 weeks to run around like blue a**ed flies getting ourselves organised and then our new adventure begins.

Can all you guys in Adelaide please organise for the weather to be nice when we get there please?

Look forward to saying g'day to some of you once we get settled.

All the best,

Howard and family

Hi there how long did it take you to sell your house? We live in leeds and have just sent in State Sponsorship. Thinking of putting house on market soon as we can move in with parents. What shipping company did you use. We are hoping to go to Adelaide next year so good luck and hope all goes well for you. Janice

Thanks Pete and Russell and the rest of you guys for your kind words. :notworthy:

Sharon & Paul, we don't know where we will be staying yet, as OAA have not emailed us the address yet. I put down Glenelg and the south as my preference, but I'm not holding my breath.

Janice, It took us about 5 months to sell our house, but we had two lot of buyers who could not raise the deposits and so had to pull out at the last minute. We are using Crown who are Leeds based and so local to you. We have read lots of recommendations on here about them and will let you know how we get on. Good look with the state sponsorship and the rest of the process and I look forward to reading your 'on our way' post in the not to distant future.

Thanks everyone.

Howard, Maria, Jamie and Sam :D

Weather is fine at the mo - remember to get straight down to the beach and catch sunset around five thirty to six and don't forget that the most spectacular bit is often just after the sun disappears below the horizon.........hope your experience is as good as ours has been so far.

Guest Obedoh

Well done!! What a relief for you. You make me feel exhausted thinking about what you have to do in such a short space of time. Good luck with it all. Will have to meet up when we get there with all other Aug/Sept newbies.

Jackie

Thanks Pete and Russell and the rest of you guys for your kind words. :notworthy:

Sharon & Paul, we don't know where we will be staying yet, as OAA have not emailed us the address yet. I put down Glenelg and the south as my preference, but I'm not holding my breath.

Janice, It took us about 5 months to sell our house, but we had two lot of buyers who could not raise the deposits and so had to pull out at the last minute. We are using Crown who are Leeds based and so local to you. We have read lots of recommendations on here about them and will let you know how we get on. Good look with the state sponsorship and the rest of the process and I look forward to reading your 'on our way' post in the not to distant future.

Thanks everyone.

Howard, Maria, Jamie and Sam :D

Sounds like a right goof to me.

Well done!! What a relief for you. You make me feel exhausted thinking about what you have to do in such a short space of time. Good luck with it all. Will have to meet up when we get there with all other Aug/Sept newbies.

Jackie

Thanks Jackie. Your right, there does appear to be loads coming accross in Aug/Sept. Good luck to all of you and lets hope that we can all meet up for a much deserved drink together once we've all settled in.