Thunder and Lightening! what strange weather!!

Guest Zako999

Guest Zako999

just looked out of my window and seen a big flash followed with a loud bang. then 5min later it was followed by some hailstone! What is happening?? yesterday's weather was great!!

:err:

Guest Sideways Sally

I got up at the crack of dawn yesteday to drive my daughter all the way down to Encounter Bay (Victor Harbour) for a netball carnival, got there for 9am, she played 10mins got soaked and pelted by hail and we were home in our slippers by 10:30am! I really enjoyed the drive????

Surely was strange on the back of 27c!

Guest nishman

We went down to Middleton to see the whales yesterday, and got hit twice with cold, driving rain (not quite hail, but close) with glorious sunshine inbetween. It was great! Got absolutely soaked and my hands were freezing - memories :)