Finally it's here, Yippee!!!!!!!!!

Guest simon from spain

Guest simon from spain

OMG, cant believe that we finally have our visa, after a very very very very long application (long story) which I wont bore you with, this morning the Magical Email has arrived.

TRA Dec 07 approved

175 Application May 08

C/O assigned Nov 08

Meds + P.C's Dec 08

Off CSL SA ss applied April 09

Received SS May 09

Visa approved for 175 August 19th 09 ( hoorah!!!)

Even though we have been given a 175 we have set our hearts on Adelaide and that is where we are still heading.

Flying early Oct 09

Just want to say to all of you still waiting, it will happen, I know everyone puts this but believe me we thought it would never come and it has. :jiggy:

Guest the4hopes

Well done and good luck with your move, yes it does happen and we are here to prove it, its been over ten months for us and it still doesn't feel real!!!

Guest ben&sharon
LOL I know, maybe our C/O saw our A to Z :biglaugh:

:):):) It always seems to happen when you're at the end of your tether....

Good luck with the rest of your move!!

Sharon.

Guest covfan71

How do you feel. Not sure about anyone else but we are quite close to having our Visa granted and it's starting to really hit home and get scary. Time is flying for us and before long we will be booking flights and on our way, leaving everyone behind. Is it just me or did everyone have the same feelings?

Guest simon from spain

At the moment not scared at all but we left the UK 5 years ago so we did the hard bit then. What you are feeling is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO normal, dont panic.

Best of luck and hope you get your visa soon :jiggy:xx