Krispy Kreme Donuts

Thorpe1

My children are fund raising for thier school and I am able to get hold of freshly baked and flown over Krispy Kreme donuts.

The cost is $18 for a dozen and they will be avaiable for collection straight off the plane on Sunday 13th Sept.

Now if you have never had a Krispy Kreme I urge you to try them. I practically brought my kids up on them lol.

The only catch is that you need to pay up front by this Friday (21st). I am willing to assist delivery on the 13th or you can collect from me in Woodcroft.

Please pm me if you are interested

Cheers

Karen

Guest Andrew&Ren

We LOVE them!! :)

Before i say yes...does anyone know if you can get them in Sydney??? we go to sydney next week and im sure they have a store there...does anyone know???

Thankyou for those that have replied. Just to let you know they have extended the order time till next Tuesday so if anyone wants to place an order and pay over the weekend I'd be happy to supply you some.

Why on earth dont they have a franchise at Adelaide..................arrrrrgggghhhhh