how can i watch the x factor?!

Guest seekingsunshine

Guest seekingsunshine

hi everyone!

we're arriving in adelaide on 18/09/09 (yay!)

obviously there are a lot more pressing issues like finding a home/job etc......but i would like to know if theres any way i can watch the x factor in adelaide? its starting here in the uk this w.e !!!

it is sad but i do love watching it and would like to continue doing so!

we're going to be getting foxtel (so matt can watch sports) can i get it on this?!

Guest seekingsunshine
HA HA - I COULD'VE WRITTEN THAT POST MYSELF!!! hOPE SOMEONE HAS THE ANSWER FOR US SADDOS!!

it is sad isnt it! especially when there's bigger things to think about! lol !

have thought about internet heapsgood - just hoping theres some way i can watch it on my tv!

where in adelaide you heading to jacinta?

Hi - we're gonna be renting in Sheidow Park for a while then hoping to move maybe to Aberfoyle Park kind of area - how about you?? At least with you only flying out in the middle of Sept you'll at least get to see a few weeks worth of 'X' lol!!! Good luck with all those last minute stresses!! I need my crap mindless telly to keep me sane!!

Guest Django

The aussies have all their own versions of all the crap programmes like this to get your fix. :biglaugh::biglaugh: They have different ones also well worth missing like 'A Farmer Wants a Wife'. You can also watch the UK version of 'I'm a Celebrity....' a few months after the UK see it.

Guest ninaperks

Ooo I hope there is a way to watch X-Factor! We have been in Adelaide since March this year, so I will really miss being able to watch it! How sad! I even forgot to watch Australian Idol on Sunday!! Nina xx

HI,I USE UKNOVA FOR CORRIE,MATCH OF THE DAY ETC DOWNLOADS,THE BOX WEBSITE ARE STRICT AND INSIST YOU PUT IN WHAT YOU TAKE OUT OF DOWNLOAD/UPLOAD SCENE,TERMINATING MEMBERSHIP AFTER A WEEK OR SO IF YOU DONT COMPLY.Not easy here,as you are charged for upload,download usage(through the nose)Adam internet give you good quota,40 gig for $60.00 per month,we are happy with them,and UKNOVA.

Guest kangomik

You will be weaned off these programes the expensive way.:jiggy:

I forgot to add.

On your list of reasons for comming to Aus, was one of them to still watch bad TV from Blighty? (i Hope not):mad:

TV here is bad for a reason, to get you out more:p

Guest seekingsunshine

ha ha!i love rubbish tv! 'farmer wants a wife' sounds interesting - i'm sure i've heard of that before!i'm sure i'll find lots of rubbish programs to watch! thanks everyone for details of how to download programs - wil def look into that. was thinking of getting someone to tape them here and post them over! could be a bit extreme!

kangomik - dont worry i have much better reasons for coming back to australia! lol! i dont watch any tele really part from eastenders and x factor (dont have the time at the minute!) and i agree theres far more exciting things to do with your time! but i do love the x factor! lol!

jacinta - not to sure where we are heading yet really i like the look of sheidow park, woodcroft etc ut husband is electrician so think we'll end up north east of city :) looking forward to exploring those areas! our hose is being packed up and taken today so once thats gone i'll be a lot less stressed!good luck!

thanks all x