flights booked!

Guest mOZzy

yesss, we did it!

we actually booked our flights today

we'll leave on the 31 October wohoooooooooooooooooooo :jiggy:

excited?? me???? :nah::cute:

Make sure you enjoy the last few weeks in uk, it can be very busy but when your all done, packed and waiting the last few days it is a strange feeling but worth it, you are arriving at a great time of year, just warming up nicely.

see you soon

Make sure you enjoy the last few weeks in uk, it can be very busy but when your all done, packed and waiting the last few days it is a strange feeling but worth it, you are arriving at a great time of year, just warming up nicely.

see you soon

well, we'll be at mil's the last 8 weeks .... please send someone to check up on me if you don't hear from me on a regular basis :swoon:

Hmmmmmmmmmm might book a holiday in November. :P:biglaugh:

you will come back eventually :P

Guest Allie Bloss

Wow.. Congratulations on booking the flight.

We arrive a few weeks before you on the 4th Oct & very VERY excited now!! Counting down the shifts left at work!!

By the time we arrive my husband will have survived 6months at his MIL!!! I'm hoping it wont take him too long to regain his sainity!!!!!

Enjoy the next few weeks. xx

thanks everyone - we ARE getting excited ... a little bit :jiggy:

Wow.. Congratulations on booking the flight.

We arrive a few weeks before you on the 4th Oct & very VERY excited now!! Counting down the shifts left at work!!

By the time we arrive my husband will have survived 6months at his MIL!!! I'm hoping it wont take him too long to regain his sainity!!!!!

Enjoy the next few weeks. xx

any tips and tricks and hints????? it will be only 2 months but ..... :goofy:

Guest MarkIngram
yesss, we did it!

YAY....we leave on the 27th October....just 9 short weeks on Tuesday.....not that I am counting down every minute:jiggy:

the only drawback is we are currently staying at the mother-in-laws until we go...which is a bit cramped (but at least the house is sold etc)....plenty of things to look forward to in between leaving as well.

5th Sept - a good friend's stag do

11th Sept - fly to Italy for brother-in-laws wedding

7th Oct - my birthday (although not sure that's such a great thing to look forward too hahahaha)

10th Oct - another wedding party

11th Oct - down to Bristol for a week to see my parents and rest of my side of the family for the goodbyes....that'll be hard.

and then 27th Oct...the BIG DAY!!!!!

Mark

Guest Obedoh
yesss, we did it!

Congrats on booking your flights. Exciting isn't it? I'm exhausted after last two weeks of getting everything ready for shippers. Going to enjoy the last four weeks though!!!!

Enjoy your last weeks in UK.

Jackie

wow - lots of people are flying over shortly!

we need to do a big meetup somewhere :jiggy:

mark you sure keep yourselves busy! and right so!

any tips to cope with the stay at mils?! lol - we'll have 2 months of that ...

jackie any tips on the last days before the shippers??

we have 9 more days till they arrive ...

Guest Allie Bloss

yeah, meet up sounds really good, im sure we'll all have stacks to talk about, as I said before we arrive on 4th Oct (sun), in the Morphett Vale area, let me know ur areas and we;ll keep in touch along the way till we can do a barbie!!! cant wait to get a bit of proper weather for starters!

Guest Obedoh
wow - lots of people are flying over shortly!

we need to do a big meetup somewhere :jiggy:

mark you sure keep yourselves busy! and right so!

any tips to cope with the stay at mils?! lol - we'll have 2 months of that ...

jackie any tips on the last days before the shippers??

we have 9 more days till they arrive ...

Tips before shippers arrive - make sure you get rid of as much junk as possible, we ended up with 20ft container and extra groupage

Keep things back that you might be able to do without just in case all doesn't fit.

Try and keep things that are staying in one room, so that they know not touch that room.

Clearly mark any stuff in kitchen that is staying. I told our shippers of a drawer and a cupboard of stuff that wasn't to be packed. When I went in kitchen 5 mins later. He had packed what I had said to leave.

Jackie