shocked!!

Guest Jane & Tony

Guest Jane & Tony

I just wanted to say that I am astounded by the number of people that are wanting to emmigrate!! Especially trades people. Does the government realise that in a few years time no-one will be able to find a nurse, builder (all trades) or baker etc. and that is just Adelaide. I am told that 100,000 Brits are emmigrating every year!!!!!

Does that mean there will be no pure Brits left in 50 years time??

Just wanted to make that comment!!!!

Sorry to bore you all

J&T:D

Guest Django

This is true loads of people are jumping ship. Of course you will always be able to find a builder, mind you you may need to speak polish. You will always be able to nurse due to all the african nurses coming over. You may struggle finding a loaf of bread in the shops but then thats what bread makers are there for. :P

All in all though does anyone on here care? We will be well out of it and will be able to find tradesperson witout a problem. Chances are when you do find one he/she may even come from Britain. First impressions look like Gordon Brown will be a very good PM but then Tony Blair did when he first took office.:confused: I for one don't aim to be around to see what happens after the next general election. ;)

Pete

Guest moneypenny

Don't be astounded at all these good people wanting to leave jolly old Britain, what's here for you younger folk and your children? Twenty to Thirty years time, no pensions, no health care in your twilight years, taxed to the hilt, what is there to stay for and yes this government does have a lot to answer for. I just wish we were able to join you all.

Guest motlyman

Hi,

It just goes to show you the state the country is in.

We are fortunate to be able to do something about it.

Talking of governments i have just recieved a tax bill from dear old blighty for............................................wait for it.....................................

1p

Yep, 1 hole penny and they said as its a small amount i dont have to pay it now but can leave it till end of the financial year but.......................i will have to pay any interest incured.

Glad im out of it

Colin