Road Accident

julie-ruth

I was in a road accident this morning I was pulling off of a slip road when the car behind me went into the back of me, just want people to know if you have an accident with another vehicle get yourselves checked out by your doctors they have special forms they have to fill in for road accidents and report it to the police if the other party reports the accident and you don't you could get into trouble as the person who hit my car this morning has, not reporting it could also compromise your insurance claim, I''ve never been in a car accident in my life, my fantastic Australian friend have helped me out today with all the needs to know.

We are using Carisbrook Crash Repairs to fix our car are they any good?

Julie

Sorry to hear about your accident Julie-Ruth and hope that you recover from the shock soon. Great that your Aussie friend is so helpful. I also can't help on the crash repair situation but someone is bound to know on here. Best wishes.

Guest salisbury massive

Exactly the same thing happened to me last year, on a slip road. Coming off Main North road onto Grove Way. i was waiting in the slip road, he went straight up my arse about 65 K's. I had to drive my car off his bonnet.

I used Carisbrook and they were excellent, got the car fixed and finished, did a great job of looking at every single mark and bit of damage. I'd recommend them, apart from the car hire, we didn't have courtesy car on our insurance and they wanted $110 a day to borrow a right bomb. I declined and went to Budget, $30 a day.

Jo