I Have Done It....!

scooterdan

My boy wouldn't touch steak and then we gave him a bit of Roo and he loved it!

Now he'll eat most red meat I put in front of him and insists on buying some Kanga when we have Barbies.

Guest Guest75
Hey Tyke,

I think kangaroos are rare in the UK:rolleyes:

Colin

:P:p

Last year a friend was serving up some lovely sausages - when I asked him what they were he said "Kangabangas"

Luvverly.:D

Guest Guest75
Now them 'Kangabangas' sound good to me....!

I'm quite a fussy eater here....dont eat lots of meat...maybe Oz can change my perceptions!!!

Dan and Steph

It's a carnivore's delight over here,BBQ's turn into real meat fests.

Then indigestion for 2 days after........... :D

Guest Guest75
Not so good for veggie's then!!!

Oh - we have vegetables,quite nice one's too.

Bit expensive at times though........Broccoli was $9.99 kg recently!:)

Guest Guest75
but what about veggie burgers, do they have them ??? Rest of the family are normal, it's just me who's a nutloaf. (Ha Ha)

Yup - there is vegetarian food available such as veggie burgers.Not quite as available as in the UK and more expensive.

I know allllll about this as Little Tyke is slowly turning veggie - and her boyfriend is too!:rolleyes:

Guest Guest75
Thanks Tyke, im glad I wont be the only one.

Don't worry,you are not alone.

There are veggie rester aunts and nearly all eating places have veggie options :)

Guest graandjac

;)Now Tyke, ive got what jac calls herself is a "DEMI VEGETARIAN" i call it BU*****T so please could we have some suggestions re rabbit food for the BBQ.....lol

Cheers Graham

Guest Django
I'm quite a fussy eater here....dont eat lots of meat...maybe Oz can change my perceptions!!!

I ain't a fussy eater but I don't eat any meat. Can't see Oz changing my eating habits.

Pete

Guest Django
could we have some suggestions re rabbit food for the BBQ..

Yeah Graham, when Jac isn't looking skin it, gut it and lob it on. ;):P

Hi Matt or is it Suzi that has the healthy diet? You won't be alone, I'm a veggie too. You will have to come to one of our BBQs. You don't have to limit yourself to veggie burgers or veggie sausages. I love to grill some kebabs and stuffed peppers/ tomatoes etc. The meat eaters are the ones that seem to eat the same old stuff on BBQs. :D

Pete

Guest dglamoore

There are lots of veggie bits over here for bbqs (veggie burgers, sausages, etc) and loads of fruit and veg for skewers so should not be a problem for you here :)

Yeah Graham, when Jac isn't looking skin it, gut it and lob it on.

Pete I laughed so hard I nearly spat coffee over the pc - you are a very warped man :o:p

Lisa:cool: