Wanted - shredded paper!

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

Not sure where to post this so I'll leave it to Miss Moderator wink.gif

Does anyone know of anywhere with clean shredded paper??

Perhaps at work / school or something???

We use a lot in our gift basket business, we sporadically see some from a couple of schools where friends work (exam papers and so on)

We are running a little short at the moment so I'd appreciate any new sources (bottle of wine in it)

The more the merrier.

We respect confidentiality and will sign a disclaimer if the shredded paper is from a sensitive source.

Cheers

Tyke

smilie_help.gifsmilie_help.gif

Guest happy-jools

Sorry cant help you out with the shredded paper thing, but just wanted to say, is there any business your not in Russell????? Or Big Tyke seen as though you call your child Little Tyke. ;)

We use a lot in our gift basket business, we sporadically see some from a couple of schools where friends work (exam papers and so on)

We are running a little short at the moment so I'd appreciate any new sources (bottle of wine in it)

The more the merrier.

We respect confidentiality and will sign a disclaimer if the shredded paper is from a sensitive source.

Cheers

Tyke

Hi Tyke,

we will be doing a lot of shredding over the next few months our loft is full of old paperwork and i will keep it all in a black bag and if i have enough room in the container i will bring it over for you. it wont be the most colourful only old bills but i will see what i can do if this is what you need.

Guest soggy

Do they collect rubbish off the streets once a week like here, if so, outside banks early in the morning, dressed in black with a Balaclava on.

Simon

Guest Guest75
Sorry cant help you out with the shredded paper thing, but just wanted to say, is there any business your not in Russell????? Or Big Tyke seen as though you call your child Little Tyke.

We do try and "spread" ourselves.

The gift business is mainly Mrs Tykes.....I'm only the dogsbody/delivery boy/accountant and salesman ;)

You would not call me Big Tyke if you saw me - knee high to Skippy I am.

But they say good things come in small packages.:rolleyes:

Thanks for all of your kind offers :D

To give you an idea of what we need....................

On a busy month we use 40 - 50 bin liners full!!!:eek:

Guest Aussiebound
We do try and "spread" ourselves.

To give you an idea of what we need....................

On a busy month we use 40 - 50 bin liners full!!!:eek:

Sounds like you'll be having the demand for paper for a long while. Not coming until Sept but will deliver ours from the packaging as soon as the container is unloaded! Not long for you to wait! :rolleyes:

Guest Guest75
Sounds like you'll be having the demand for paper for a long while. Not coming until Sept but will deliver ours from the packaging as soon as the container is unloaded! Not long for you to wait! :rolleyes:

Cheers Neil :D

Guest taylor family

The more the merrier.

Cheers

Tyke

I'll ask at work they shred lots of paper alan taylor

Guest taylor family

The more the merrier.

Cheers

Tyke

I will ask at work they use a lot of paper and I think they shred it ok mate alan taylor