We're here at last

Guest Lisado

Hi all

Well we arrived in Oz at long last. It still seems unreal - cant get my head around it. Had a nightmare trip getting here but had fab stop over in Hong Kong. In Hallett Cove at the moment. Been great just coming into the house with tea and coffee ready for us - just what we needed - will save the sparkly stff for later.

Looking forward to meeting you all

I still feel woozy from the many trains/flights but sure will soon get over that.

Alex is already hunting for bugs/snakes

Lisa

Time to take a breather , close your eyes and regather for the next bit. Welcome to Adelaide. Spring is just beginning and everywhere will be smelly soon (nice scents haha). The days are getting longer, warmer and it wont be long until your sitting outside with your drink of choice, with your new friends, tucking into all the good stuff.

We just keep sitting saying we cant believe we are here - spoke to my parents on skpe so they now understand they can still see us!

Heading to Adelaide tomos and then hopefully to friends tomorrow night

Got to get this public transport sorted (we need a car!)

Also silly question but can you go to a drivein off licence on foot :wubclub:

Lisa

Welcome to Adelaide. :D

We keep saying 'we live here' with a silly grin on our faces when we come over a brow of a hill and take in the view. :biglaugh: and we have been here a week and a bit short of a year. :embarrassed: :biglaugh:

Hope the settling in goes well. Enjoy the city.

Pete

Guest kangomik

The bottlo's only complain when you drive in the wrong way.

Welcome to Adelaide, enjoy, take time to get over the jet lag, with all the build up your bodies will need a rest, not to mention get your mind around everything.

They must have known your comming they turned the heating on for the weekend.

Guest familygood

Hi Lisa,

There at last!! Hope it all goes well for you. I am sure you will be feeling settled in no time. Try to enjoy it and give yourself lots of time to adjust.

Wont be too far behind you now... Come on January!!!