We Have Our Visa ! Yeah !!!!!!!!!

Boxertony

Everyone out there! We have gained our Skilled Migration Subclass 475 Visa this morning. (God I love that e-mail). It's been a long process, which at times has been very stressful/worrying and the waiting to find out if I have passed the next stage after the next stage after the next stage and then finally waiting for the final outcome. But nevertheless I did it. This is one of my biggest achievements so far because it has meant so much to me.

On the day I started my Visa application I purchased a really good Champagne and I stated that I will open it and drink the lot on the day I receive my visa. Well thats today. Yipee!!!!

One problem I am not a drinker so I will be hungover tomorrow but who cares, because, I HAVE MY VISA - I HAVE MY VISA - I HAVE MY VISA - YEAH!!!!

I need to sell my home now so I can actually get on that plane to Adelaide.

Absolutely brilliant news. Well done you for keeping going. I know it hasn't been easy for you and I am so chuffed for you. It has really made my day seeing this post. Well done again. Enjoy the moment. After all this I just hope you enjoy living in Adelaide. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Great news Tony, Jane and family

I know its been a hard hard struggle for you but I'm really pleased you have the chance to make a new life for you all.

Gook luck with the house and the future:wubclub:

Congratulations isn't it such a good feeling after all that hard work. We also got our VISA GRANTED today. Go easy with the champers what am i talking about go for it we are!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best Adam & Maria

Guest MutleyCrew

Hey guys, Congratulations to you. I can taste the champers for you! Knock it back and savour the enjoyment and satisfaction for all your hard work - it's paid off!! Good luck with the house sale and well done again.:jiggy:

Hi Tony,

Your post is just brimming with happiness - I can feel it from here! Congratulations to you all. It is a magical feeling isn't it? Very best wishes with planning your new life.

Congratulations on your visa and hope you get a sale soon. We waited a long time for our visa. Enjoy your weekend!!! We have 8 days to go before we move over. The champers has been out this weekend. Two bottles tonight with family.

Jackie