Closed or not....!!!!!!!

Guest graandjac

Guest graandjac

Come on mods if a thread has been closed its been closed:arghh:, not for a mod...mart.......:P to get the extra last word in....!!!!!!! and just when it was getting to the point .....when it was nothing more than a good debate amongst adults who are wanting to speak their mind..........what else is a open forum for.......:sad:;)

Come on mods if a thread has been closed its been closed:arghh:, not for a mod...mart.......:P to get the extra last word in....!!!!!!! and just when it was getting to the point .....when it was nothing more than a good debate amongst adults who are wanting to speak their mind..........what else is a open forum for.......:sad:;)

I'm guessing Mart seriously did not notice that I'd locked the thread.

But you give him hell next time you see him!!!!

Yep, it looks as if those of us who want to take part in passionate debates will have to find a way to do it elsewhere, because as soon as it gets interesting and informative, it gets closed. What do the complainers do when real debates get heated? Run home screaming, or stay and make your point? As for anyone threatening to leave the forum because they don't agree with discussion of the subject matter... bye bye!

Maybe we need a debate section on the forum, and then those who don't like it can steer clear!

Too much British stiff upper lip about the forum today, methinks.

Yep, it looks as if those of us who want to take part in passionate debates will have to find a way to do it elsewhere, because as soon as it gets interesting and informative, it gets closed. What do the complainers do when real debates get heated? Run home screaming, or stay and make your point? As for anyone threatening to leave the forum because they don't agree with discussion of the subject matter... bye bye!

Maybe we need a debate section on the forum, and then those who don't like it can steer clear!

Too much British stiff upper lip about the forum today, methinks.

I'd had a few PM's regarding this thread.

Actually this sub forum is my duty of care and I took it on as I know it can get heated.

Better safe than sorry.

My upper lip is fairly floppy!

I see what you mean Bill but it's a public forum and is not a free for all with a touch of anarchism chucked in.:err:

Some days I hate being a mod - chuck me out by public vote if ya want.:goofy:

While I'm here though I'd rather keep it short and sweet.

Try Twitter or Facebook if you guys want to get really heated:)

I'd had a few PM's regarding this thread.

Actually this sub forum is my duty of care and I took it on as I know it can get heated.

Better safe than sorry.

My upper lip is fairly floppy!

I see what you mean Bill but it's a public forum and is not a free for all with a touch of anarchism chucked in.:err:

Some days I hate being a mod - chuck me out by public vote if ya want.:goofy:

While I'm here though I'd rather keep it short and sweet.

Try Twitter or Facebook if you guys want to get really heated:)

I am another who has had a few complaints via PM..yes it is a public forum but it is not a place to slag off other religions, races, or nationalties otherwise I wouldn't be as polite as I am in my posts:) We all have a lot of views that may cause offense to others but most of us decide to use some decorum as we do not wish to offend.

Guest The Pickles

Not sure what thread this relates to but in my opinion, points of view are one thing but obvious racism is another and should not be allowed on here in any shape or form. I've seen several non-white PIA members posting, how on earth would you feel to see some of the comments I've seen recently?

Leave the racism to the BNP... should probably leave politics out of it too! Whoops!

Not sure what thread this relates to but in my opinion, points of view are one thing but obvious racism is another and should not be allowed on here in any shape or form. I've seen several non-white PIA members posting, how on earth would you feel to see some of the comments I've seen recently?

Leave the racism to the BNP... should probably leave politics out of it too! Whoops!

You speak like one of them do gooder whos fault it is the UK is ruined !

You speak like one of them do gooder whos fault it is the UK is ruined !

you seem like the BNP dream voter, totally ignorant of facts but scared easy and not to difficult to manipulate with a few half truths in among a pack of lies.

Simon