• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Onkaparinga Hills
      61 times
      Hopefully soon all this stuff will feel like a bad dream!

Take Care, have a good flight!

Hi Sarah,

What an awful time you've been having, take a deep breath girl you're nearly there!
      Hope you are all recovering and all the best with the next couple of days. By the way I think your mother and mine would get on like a house on fire.;)

See ya,

239 times
      Hi guys......I really do love you all - you all say just the right things to make someone ffeel better. Big THANK YOU!!

Will be in touch whenever I can find a PC and will keep youupdated along the way -

Got chris's parents coming to my parenst house tomorrow morning as they are both taking us to the aiport......should be fun - I wont go into what happened at our wedding!!

See you all soon - have fun at the meet !!

Chris, Sarah, Molly & Phoebe - Arrived in Adelaide 21st August 2007, Living in Moana

Rachel & Jeff
      What a nightmare week you have had!

Just remember it if you get homesick and you'll soon realise you are better off at the other side of the world.

Good luck for tomorrow and see you soon.:)

ralph n bev
      Sarah ,
      shouldn't have but couldn't help laughing at your mother, she sounds just like mine.
      (i wonder if they were separated at birth?)
      Then they wonder why were moving to the other side of the world!!
      Not long to go now, relationships are bound to be better through the web cam !!
      Good luck to you and yours!

ste n sasha
      Wish you all the very best of luck in your new lives:D

Oh my God sounds like a nightmare........keep your chin up though........it IS all worth it when you get here.We had a final week like that too and were sooooo glad to get on the plane and leave all that ****e behind. Everyone is leaving for a reason and most of us will probably agree that family has a little to do with why we leave.
      Just rememer all this when you miss home.....it keeps you going through the difficult times.
      Enjoy........you only live once.....never live with what if's.........

Traci and the Boys.:D

donna T
      Sarah, what a crappy week - poor you.

Just think of what lies ahead and you can forget all about it - warm days, blue skies, summer on it's way, plenty of new people to meet and a very large glass of wine:D
      Good luck and safe journey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums