Just 2 sleeps left!

likesshopping

Hi everyone!! Hope your all ok...havent been able to mail as much recently.....we've had possibly the worst week of our lives!!!

Id have to type all night to tell whats really gone on...and I think you'd all lose the will to live after page 2!!, but ive tried to make a short story of it....

Last sat - moved out of flat in evesham into mums in evesham (btw, we have a very tense relationship)

Sun - Went back to evesham to clean out flat...bloke wanted to buy and take my car away on sunday night - I rang mum to ask if I could borrow her car for a week..she said no. So asked bloke to have it on wed instead.

Mon - Had to pick deposit chq from landlord at 2pm..he said 'dont be late, as Im going away on holiday for 2 weeks after we get there....drove on M5 with steam from bonnet and exhaust..foot flat to floor and only goin 30...really didnt want o break down on motorway with my 2 girls, managed to get off the m5 and eventually broke down on A46...rang RAC..they said 90 mins......they came after 4 hours!!!...was also on way to droitwich where we were staying with long term friends for the day.

Tues..stayed at friends all day - nice day..hubby drove from work (warwick) and picked us up and took us to evesham...where my youngest daughter was going to stay at her friends house over night...

Wed...10am..get a phone call from my friend...Phoebe is in casulty...my friend had fed her crunchy nut cornflakes for breakfast (shes got a severe nut allergy) my friend realised what she'd done and tried to inject phoebe with her epi-pen...only she did it upside down and injected herself in her thumb......! so she had to take her to casualty. I was in a state, as I didnt have a car and chris was at work in Warwick...........anyway (cutting it short)....by the afternoon she was fine......

Thurs...oh god, where do I start?...cant go into too much..as theres just too much, but its all about completion of our house sale....the papers hadnt come through to our flat before we left so we'd been going there to see in the new owners had received them........and today we found out that someone else had signed for them on the mon.....and we dont know who........it was so stressful...theres more, but I'll keep it for another time

.....decided to go to cardiff and see chris's parent (we did have other plans, but with all stress, we just felt we needed to get away.......

Fri - after much more hassel....we eventually get our completion paper and get them signed and bundled into DHL and get them back to OZ

Sat.......OUr leaving party had been cancelled due to flooding on the 28th july - my my mum said she would do a 'doo' for us......I really didnt want her do - because shes a control freak with a temper and ......shes fanatical about her house.....I knew it was going to go horribly wrong and even shared my thoughts with hubby, sister and even dad...but they assured me, it was going to be ok.

It wasnt. My mum shouted at one of my friends, because she didnt like her son - she shouted at them to get out of her house...I spent ages outside trying to console my friend - all the other guests watched in horror as my mum turned into an evil witch!........

Mum and I havent spoken since...not one word...we've been staying with my sister.

Gotta go - sorry to ramble......cant wait to get on that plane and just get away from so much crap.......Will try to update you all along the way.......

Speak soon....

sarahxxxxxx

ps- really sorry about going on - but this last week, nothing has gone to plan.......hopefully we're having all the rubbish stuff now - rather than later.

Hi everyone!! Hope your all ok...havent been able to mail as much recently.....we've had possibly the worst week of our lives!!!

Id have to type all night to tell whats really gone on...and I think you'd all lose the will to live after page 2!!, but ive tried to make a short story of it....

Last sat - moved out of flat in evesham into mums in evesham (btw, we have a very tense relationship)

Sun - Went back to evesham to clean out flat...bloke wanted to buy and take my car away on sunday night - I rang mum to ask if I could borrow her car for a week..she said no. So asked bloke to have it on wed instead.

Mon - Had to pick deposit chq from landlord at 2pm..he said 'dont be late, as Im going away on holiday for 2 weeks after we get there....drove on M5 with steam from bonnet and exhaust..foot flat to floor and only goin 30...really didnt want o break down on motorway with my 2 girls, managed to get off the m5 and eventually broke down on A46...rang RAC..they said 90 mins......they came after 4 hours!!!...was also on way to droitwich where we were staying with long term friends for the day.

Tues..stayed at friends all day - nice day..hubby drove from work (warwick) and picked us up and took us to evesham...where my youngest daughter was going to stay at her friends house over night...

Wed...10am..get a phone call from my friend...Phoebe is in casulty...my friend had fed her crunchy nut cornflakes for breakfast (shes got a severe nut allergy) my friend realised what she'd done and tried to inject phoebe with her epi-pen...only she did it upside down and injected herself in her thumb......! so she had to take her to casualty. I was in a state, as I didnt have a car and chris was at work in Warwick...........anyway (cutting it short)....by the afternoon she was fine......

Thurs...oh god, where do I start?...cant go into too much..as theres just too much, but its all about completion of our house sale....the papers hadnt come through to our flat before we left so we'd been going there to see in the new owners had received them........and today we found out that someone else had signed for them on the mon.....and we dont know who........it was so stressful...theres more, but I'll keep it for another time

.....decided to go to cardiff and see chris's parent (we did have other plans, but with all stress, we just felt we needed to get away.......

Fri - after much more hassel....we eventually get our completion paper and get them signed and bundled into DHL and get them back to OZ

Sat.......OUr leaving party had been cancelled due to flooding on the 28th july - my my mum said she would do a 'doo' for us......I really didnt want her do - because shes a control freak with a temper and ......shes fanatical about her house.....I knew it was going to go horribly wrong and even shared my thoughts with hubby, sister and even dad...but they assured me, it was going to be ok.

It wasnt. My mum shouted at one of my friends, because she didnt like her son - she shouted at them to get out of her house...I spent ages outside trying to console my friend - all the other guests watched in horror as my mum turned into an evil witch!........

Mum and I havent spoken since...not one word...we've been staying with my sister.

Gotta go - sorry to ramble......cant wait to get on that plane and just get away from so much crap.......Will try to update you all along the way.......

Speak soon....

sarahxxxxxx

ps- really sorry about going on - but this last week, nothing has gone to plan.......hopefully we're having all the rubbish stuff now - rather than later.

All the problems you are having will soon be forgotten when your there! Cant wait to see you all out there when all the gang gets there

Guest Django

Blimey Sarah.:eek:

Who said moving is stress free????? Oh yeah it was me 2.gif

Glad Phoebe was ok. I bet your friend was in a state what with giving her crunchy nut cornflakes. I know it was not funny at the time but as everything worked out fine is it ok to laugh at your friend stabbing herself. I hope it is coz I just wet myself.:D

I really hope that the last couple of days go a lot better for you and when you get to Oz things start going right for you.

Pete

Guest graandjac

;)Thats what we're here for ...get it off your chest, sounds like a night mare just think you new house down under is waiting for you and with no witch to get in the way (your words) not mine the future can only get better, good luck and we will raise a glass to you on sunday at the meet. Happy adventure Graham & Jacqui

ouch sarah, that deffinitly sounds like a nightmare - but it's behind you now!!!!!

so think it's only 2 more days ... and luckily your sister is taking you in - and then it's off into your new life :)

not that i envy you .. hmm ..not at all!!!

so take it easy till then :)

God you have had a crap few days, I am glad Phoebe is ok, what a nightmare !!

Families..........hmm.............difficult, I had a little run in with the MIL this morning, we have been here about 2 & a bit weeks but for 15 days they have been away !!

Anyway I won't go into it but I do sympathise !

2 sleeps to go & you will be heading off to a new & exciting life Sarah :):)

Have a safe journey & very best of luck, don't post me any pictures of your house cause I am jealous I want it with a passion ;);)

Seriously, be safe & we will see you all in 3 weeks time.

Angela & Family

Guest dglamoore

Hi Sarah

Oh my god - what a week!!! Get rid of all the bad stuff in the uk and start fresh here :D We drove by the house last week and all is fine ;) Have a good flight and give us a call when you get this end for a coffee and a chat if you fancy it :)

Lisa:cool:

Guest Guest75

I was just wondering where you were and now you post.

Crappy last few days in the UK or what???

We had silly and nasty stuff happen in our last few days...................... Perhaps England is saying "Get stuffed" because you are leaving???

Once you are sat on the plane it will be different - all this and Spring here to look forward to!;)

Ahhh Sarah......so sorry to hear things are not going the way you would have wished.

Thats families for you, hey. Their timing is impeccable, just when you needed the support too! Chin up hun, when you are sipping your G&T on the plane just think when one door closes another door opens.

Its been a glorious sunny day today. You'll feel alot better when you land in Adelaide, for sure.

Best of luck to you and the family.

Judi x

Guest jen&ian

Hi Sarah,

What an awful time you've been having, take a deep breath girl you're nearly there!

Hope you are all recovering and all the best with the next couple of days. By the way I think your mother and mine would get on like a house on fire.:mad:;)

See ya,

Jen:)

Hi guys......I really do love you all - you all say just the right things to make someone ffeel better. Big THANK YOU!!

Will be in touch whenever I can find a PC and will keep youupdated along the way -

Got chris's parents coming to my parenst house tomorrow morning as they are both taking us to the aiport......should be fun - I wont go into what happened at our wedding!!

See you all soon - have fun at the meet !!

sarahxxxxxx

Guest Rachel & Jeff

What a nightmare week you have had!

Just remember it if you get homesick and you'll soon realise you are better off at the other side of the world.

Good luck for tomorrow and see you soon.:)

Rachel

Guest ralph n bev

Sarah ,

shouldn't have but couldn't help laughing at your mother, she sounds just like mine.

(i wonder if they were separated at birth?)

Then they wonder why were moving to the other side of the world!!

Not long to go now, relationships are bound to be better through the web cam !!

Good luck to you and yours!

Bev;)

Guest Traci5

Oh my God sounds like a nightmare........keep your chin up though........it IS all worth it when you get here.We had a final week like that too and were sooooo glad to get on the plane and leave all that shite behind. Everyone is leaving for a reason and most of us will probably agree that family has a little to do with why we leave.

Just rememer all this when you miss home.....it keeps you going through the difficult times.

Enjoy........you only live once.....never live with what if's.........

Traci and the Boys.:D

Guest donna T

Sarah, what a crappy week - poor you.

Just think of what lies ahead and you can forget all about it - warm days, blue skies, summer on it's way, plenty of new people to meet and a very large glass of wine:D

Good luck and safe journey

donna