Dentist in Seaford

Moosh

Can anyone recommend a Dentist in Seaford? ... and if so, can I have the telephone number as all the numbers given in the White/Yellow Pages are incorrect.

Looks like they will be going out of business if nobody can get hold of them. :nah:

Thanks

Michelle

Guest sarahsmartiepants

wow no one give you any in seaford???????????? Theres enough of pia's down there!!! I go to the one on south rd at morphett vale, south side dental, cant find the number ATM, but it is in the yellow pages. It is next to the big national pharmacie and opposite go lo.

Guest Guest75

I'm with Dr Gordon McLean's practice in Morphett Vale ( just by Jones imaging at the crossroads of Bains & South.

Having a helluva lot of work done on my choppers at the moment.

Very professional,very into cosmetic and preventative dentistry.

Lots of new techniques and equipment - "The Magic Wand" is good - instead of your standard needles - you don't feel a thing.

Bit more expensive than run of the mill dentists but ya get's what ya pay for!

BTW why can you call a Doctor "Doc" but not call a Dentist "Dent"

:goofy::biglaugh: