All set for some cricket?

HEAPS GOOD !!!

hmmm barmy army went mental in Durham (some got kicked out by police)

but Dan (OH) happy to go watch cricket guys so keep him happy

infact he huge cricket fan

can I read a book???

Lise xx

:)Pete on a seroius note....if you do........... let me know as Jac isn't interested so i could always get us both one...he...he

Sounds good to me. I'd deffo be up for it. :jiggy:

You best get your seats near the rest of the rabble.....:biglaugh:

HG

who wants seats??????:err:..On the hill............best place:jiggy:.....and heaps.....if youre supporting OZ......youll be in the minority!!!!!!........unless the ozzies have worked out how to get tickets this time:shocked:

who wants seats??????:err:..On the hill............best place:jiggy:.....and heaps.....if youre supporting OZ......youll be in the minority!!!!!!........unless the ozzies have worked out how to get tickets this time:shocked:

Just what i was thinking.....On the hill.....lol.......and yes, I agree.....definitley seems like there is far more english there than ozzies....