GM.TV in adelaide today ?

Guest vijnit

Guys,

I saw a quick flash on the 7 morning show this morning at around 0730 that GMTV from the UK were going to be in adelaide at 4pm today near the Hyatt. Sorry can't be more specific - did anyone else see this ? The GM.TV web site does show "Ben" doing a "Destinations down under" thing.

Vijay.

Guest nishman

Probably no loss - I remember when GMTV last came over for one of the Christmas shows. How to bring the worst out in people, just for the sake of getting your face on the TV. For all the onlookers not within the "huddle", it didn't show the British Ex-pats in a very good light...

Probably no loss - I remember when GMTV last came over for one of the Christmas shows. How to bring the worst out in people, just for the sake of getting your face on the TV. For all the onlookers not within the "huddle", it didn't show the British Ex-pats in a very good light...

I remember that, it was dreadful. We took the children as we thought it would be exciting for them, only to be greeted by dozens of rowdy, p*ssed up poms in football shirts, shouting and pushing and being generally obnoxious. I was embarrassed to be English that day.:sad: