Vego Info

jomark

Sad i know but a while ago i email the company that makes Quorn to ask if they supplied australia...the answer as you all know is No but i have just received an email from them stating they are hopefully shipping to us early 2010:jiggy:....(meat eaters will not give a toss about this)

Cant wait (Im easily pleased:wubclub:)

Jo

Guest the4hopes

Hi Jo, If you are in Blackwood foodland or Foodworks in Glenelg (not near you I know!) Look in the freezer for Frys, burgers and sausages,(some Woolworths do them), they are great and cook well on a barby! We had them in the Uk and my daughter discovered them recently, so we were very happy!! We do miss Linda Mc Cartney pies though! Good news about the quorn, I dont eat it because its got egg in, but I know how pleased you must be.

Laura

Guest The Pickles
Sad i know but a while ago i email the company that makes Quorn to ask if they supplied australia...the answer as you all know is No but i have just received an email from them stating they are hopefully shipping to us early 2010:jiggy:....(meat eaters will not give a toss about this)

Cant wait (Im easily pleased:wubclub:)

Jo

Really?? That is great news! My husband's the veggie of the family and we used to live on Quorn mince home made lasagne, spaghetti bolognaise, shepherds pie etc He has been using a fairly good substitute here but it doesn't quite agree with me (burp)!

Our little boy and I are big fans of Quorn sausages!

Hooray! Thanks for the info.

• 7 months later...

i have just found out that quorn is now on its way to australia Where do I buy Quorn Products? looks like coles will be selling the biggest range but woolies will have some.

roll on the summer bbq:notworthy: ive grown to love my bbq'd veggies and stuffed mushrooms but sometimes it would just be nice to grab something out of the freezer...

Happy eating

Jo:wubclub: