In Adelaide on Wednesday

Guest Denise 42

Guest Denise 42

Hi all well finally getting there, fly out on Monday rented my house in the uk, think i've done everything.

I,m really looking forward to it and nervous at the same time , I have a job waiting for me husband got his references sorted so lets hope all goes well. I just hope my two teenagers like it 21 and 18 they will be coming on working holiday visa's

Denise

Guest thecartwrights
Hi all well finally getting there, fly out on Monday rented my house in the uk, think i've done everything.

I,m really looking forward to it and nervous at the same time , I have a job waiting for me husband got his references sorted so lets hope all goes well. I just hope my two teenagers like it 21 and 18 they will be coming on working holiday visa's

Denise

Welcome in advance to Adelaide!! Whereabouts will you be staying??

The weather forecast looks lovely for next week too :o

Sarah

Guest Denise 42

Hi

will be staying with Victoria found her through this site, not far from airport so i believe. working at RAH MENTAL HEALTH . staying for 2 1/2 weeks then looking for long term rental

how far are you from RAH have looked on web for long term rental and my boss sent some suggestion like Algate, Stiring, mount barker which i believe are about 30min away from work by transport . but i suppose its best to look when there

Denise

Hi Denise,

Good luck with the move, I'm sure things will run smoothly for you.

If you need a coffee or some advice about the area just give us a PM.

Judi xx:D